Kidanemariam Berhe Hailu
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Policy Study and Research Center (PSRC) Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Government of Ethopia
RePEc:edi:psrgvet (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Kidanemariam Berhe Hailu & Kaoru Tone, 2014. "Setting handicaps to industrial sectors in DEA illustrated by Ethiopian industry," GRIPS Discussion Papers 14-07, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Hailu, Kidanemariam Berhe & Tanaka, Makoto, 2015. "A “true” random effects stochastic frontier analysis for technical efficiency and heterogeneity: Evidence from manufacturing firms in Ethiopia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 179-192.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Hailu, Kidanemariam Berhe & Tanaka, Makoto, 2015.
"A “true” random effects stochastic frontier analysis for technical efficiency and heterogeneity: Evidence from manufacturing firms in Ethiopia,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 179-192.
- Xin ZHAO & Yong PENG & Yuemei XUE & Shun YUAN, 2016. "Spatial Patterns of Ocean Economic Efficiency and their Influencing Factors in Chinese Coastal Regions," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 35-49, December.
- Ouyang, Xiaoling & Wei, Xiaoyun & Sun, Chuanwang & Du, Gang, 2018. "Impact of factor price distortions on energy efficiency: Evidence from provincial-level panel data in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 573-583.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kidanemariam Berhe Hailu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.