|Accounting, Economics and Finance Department Bristol Business School University of the West of England (Bristol, UK)|
Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance Bristol, United Kingdom
Bristol Business School
University of the West of England
: 0117 328 3610
0117 328 3610
RePEc:edi:seuweuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Goutsmedt, Aurélien & Sergi, Francesco & Guizzo, Danielle, 2019. "An Agenda without a Plan: Robert E. Lucas's Trajectory throught the Public Debate," OSF Preprints 7jpa9, Center for Open Science.
- Guizzo, Danielle & Strachman, Eduardo & Dalto, Fabiano & Feijo, Carmem, 2018. "Financialisation and Development: how can emerging economies catch up?," MPRA Paper 87076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Danielle Guizzo & Iara Vigo De Lima, 2018. "Reverse Influences In Keynes?S Mode Of Thought: A Discourse Analysis Of The Keynes-Hayek Debate," Anais do XLIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 44th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 10, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Andrew Mearman & Sebastian Berger & Danielle Guizzo, 2016. "Curriculum reform in UK economics: a critique," Working Papers 20161611, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Andrew Mearman & Danielle Guizzo & Sebastian Berger, 2018. "Whither Political Economy? Evaluating the CORE Project as a Response to Calls for Change in Economics Teaching," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 241-259, April.
- Andrew Mearman & Danielle Guizzo & Sebastian Berger, 2018. "Is UK economics teaching changing? Evaluating the new subject benchmark statement," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 76(3), pages 377-396, July.
- Danielle Guizzo & Iara Vigo de Lima, 2017. "Polanyi and Foucault on the Issue of Market in Classical Political Economy," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 49(1), pages 100-113, March.
- Danielle Guizzo, 2015. "Foucault's contributions for understanding power relations in British classical political economy," Economia, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 16(2), pages 194-205.
- Iara Vigo de Lima & Danielle Guizzo, 2015. "An Archaeology of Adam Smith's Epistemic Context," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 585-605, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Danielle Guizzo, 2015.
"Foucault's contributions for understanding power relations in British classical political economy,"
ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 16(2), pages 194-205.
- Işıl Zeynep TURKAN-İPEK, 2018. "Elections in Risk Society," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 26(36).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (2) 2018-04-30 2019-12-23. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2018-06-25 2019-12-23. Author is listed
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (2) 2017-08-06 2018-04-30. Author is listed
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2017-08-06. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2018-04-30. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Danielle Guizzo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.