|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Montréal, Canada
: (514) 398-3030
855 Sherbrooke St. W., Montréal, Québec, H3A 2T7
RePEc:edi:demcgca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- George Grantham, 2007. "What'S Space Got To Do With It? Distance And Agricultural Productivity Before The Railway Age," Departmental Working Papers 2007-10, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- George Grantham, 2006. "Prehistoric Origins Of European Economic Integration," Departmental Working Papers 2006-28, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Grantham, George, 2007. "Cultures Merging: A Historical and Economic Critique of Culture. By Eric Jones. Princeton and Oxford: Princeton University Press, 2006. Pp. xvii, 297. $29.95," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 67(04), pages 1086-1088, December.
- Grantham, George, 2005. "The Economic Future in Historical Perspective. Edited by Paul A. David and Mark Thomas. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2003. Pp. xvi, 528. $74.00," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 65(02), pages 594-596, June.
- Grantham, George, 2005. "History Matters: Essays on Economic Growth, Technology, and Demographic Change. Edited by Timothy W. Guinnane, William A. Sundstrom, and Warren C. Whatley. Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press, 200," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 65(02), pages 596-598, June.
- Grantham, George, 2004. "Terres mouvantes: Les campagnes fran aise du f odalisme la mondialisation xiie xixesi cle. By Jean-Marc Moriceau. Paris: Fayard. 2002," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 64(02), pages 615-616, June.
- Grantham, George, 2004. "Terriers et plans-tesrriers du XIIIe au XVIIIe si cle: M moires et Documents de l' cole des Chartes 62. By Ghislain Brunel, Olivier Guyotjeannin, and Jean-Marc Moriceau. Paris: cole National des Chart," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 64(02), pages 610-611, June.
- Grantham, George, 2002. "GENERAL AND MISCELLANEOUS Land Productivity and Agro-systems in the North Sea Area: Middle Ages 20th Century. Elements for Comparison. Edited by Bas J. P. van Bavel and Erik Thoen. CORN Publication Se," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 62(01), pages 266-267, March.
- Grantham, George, 2002. "At the Dawn of Modernity: Biology, Culture, and Material Life in Europe after the Year 1000. By David Levine. Berkeley: University of California Press, 2001. Pp. vii, 431. $45.00," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 62(02), pages 588-589, June.
- Grantham, George & Velk, Tom & Fraas, Arthur G, 1977. "On the Microeconomics of the Supply of Money," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 339-356, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- George Grantham, 2006.
"Prehistoric Origins Of European Economic Integration,"
Departmental Working Papers
2006-28, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2009. "EDB Eurasian Integration Yearbook 2009," MPRA Paper 20917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gregory Clark, 2007. "A Review of Avner Greif's Institutions and the Path to the Modern Economy: Lessons from Medieval Trade," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(3), pages 725-741, September.
- Svizzero, Serge & Tisdell, Clem, 2014. "The Neolithic Revolution and Human Societies: Diverse Origins and Development Paths," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 168375, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Grantham, George & Velk, Tom & Fraas, Arthur G, 1977.
"On the Microeconomics of the Supply of Money,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 339-356, November.
- Taurand, Francis, 1986. "Le troc en économie monétaire," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(2), pages 236-256, juin.
- Ante Babić, 2000. "The Monthly Transaction Money Demand in Croatia," Working Papers 5, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Heinz-Peter Spahn, 2003. "Money as a Social Bookkeeping Device: From Mercantilism to General Equilibrium Theory," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 227/2003, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, George Grantham should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.