Report NEP-AGR-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George Grantham, 2007. "What'S Space Got To Do With It? Distance And Agricultural Productivity Before The Railway Age," Departmental Working Papers 2007-10, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- David Blandford, 2007. "Information Deficiencies in Agricultural Policy Design, Implementation and Monitoring," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 6, OECD Publishing.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Javier Escobal & Sonia Laszlo, 2007. "Ambiguity Aversion As A Predictor Of Technology Choice: Experimental Evidence From Peru," Departmental Working Papers 2007-04, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Luis Rivera & Hugo Rojas-Romagosa, 2007. "Economic Implications of an Association Agreement between the European Union and Central America," IIDE Discussion Papers 20071001, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- AMBEC Stefan & SEBI Carine, 2007. "Acceptable regulations to reduce common resource extraction," LERNA Working Papers 07.20.241, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Jake Kendall & Nirvikar Singh & Kristin Williams & Yan Zhou & P.D. Kaushik, 2007. "Network Economics and the Digital Divide in Rural India," Working Papers 07-29, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.