Report NEP-EFF-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- ChunpingLiu & Audrey Laporte & Brian Ferguson, 2007. "The Quantile Regression Approach to Efficiency Measurement: Insights from Monte Carlo Simulations," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 07/14, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Shendy, Riham, 2007. "Efficiency Gains from Trade Reform: Foreign Technology or Import Competition? Evidence from South Africa’s Manufacturing Sector," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/18, European University Institute.
- Margarida Duarte & Diego Restuccia, 2007. "The Role of the Structural Transformation in Aggregate Productivity," Working Papers tecipa-300, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2007. "FDI and Host Country Productivity: A Review," FEP Working Papers 251, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Andres, Luis & Guasch, Jose Luis & Straub, Stephane, 2007. "Do regulation and institutional design matter for infrastructure sector performance ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4378, The World Bank.
- Brian Jacob & Lars Lefgren, 2007. "The Impact of Research Grant Funding on Scientific Productivity," NBER Working Papers 13519, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George Grantham, 2007. "What'S Space Got To Do With It? Distance And Agricultural Productivity Before The Railway Age," Departmental Working Papers 2007-10, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Raquel Lago González & Jose A. Lopez & Jesús Saurina, 2007. "Determinants of access to external finance: evidence from Spanish firms," Working Paper Series 2007-22, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.