Institutionen för Finansiell Ekonomi och Ekonomisk Statistik Helsinki, Finland
Hanken Svenska Handelshögskolan
RePEc:edi:ifshhfi (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Karl Felixson & Eva Liljeblom, 2008. "Evidence of ex-dividend trading by investor tax category," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 1-21.
- Felixson, Karl & Pelli, Anders, 1999. "Day end returns--stock price manipulation," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 95-127, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Karl Felixson & Eva Liljeblom, 2008.
"Evidence of ex-dividend trading by investor tax category,"
The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 1-21.
- Korkeamaki, Timo & Liljeblom, Eva & Pasternack, Daniel, 2010. "Tax reform and payout policy: Do shareholder clienteles or payout policy adjust?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 572-587, September.
- Eva Liljeblom & Daniel Pasternack, 2006. "Share Repurchases, Dividends and Executive Options: the Effect of Dividend Protection," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 12(1), pages 7-28, January.
- Baker, H. Kent & Dam, Lammertjan & De Ridder, Adri, 2021. "Payouts and stock ownership," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(C).
- Rantapuska, Elias, 2008. "Ex-dividend day trading: Who, how, and why?: Evidence from the Finnish market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 355-374, May.
- Chen, Hung-Ling & Chow, Edward H. & Shiu, Cheng-Yi, 2013. "Ex-dividend prices and investor trades: Evidence from Taiwan," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 39-65.
- Hue Hwa Au Yong & Christine Brown & Chloe Choy Yeing Ho, 2014. "Off-Market Buybacks in Australia: Evidence of Abnormal Trading around Key Dates," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 551-585, December.
- Hartzmark, Samuel M. & Solomon, David H., 2013. "The dividend month premium," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 640-660.
- Felixson, Karl & Pelli, Anders, 1999.
"Day end returns--stock price manipulation,"
Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 95-127, March.
- Liljeblom, Eva & Loflund, Anders & Hedvall, Kaj, 2001. "Foreign and domestic investors and tax induced ex-dividend day trading," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1687-1716, September.
- Michael Aitken & Frederick Harris & Shan Ji, 2015. "A Worldwide Examination of Exchange Market Quality: Greater Integrity Increases Market Efficiency," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 147-170, November.
- Comerton-Forde, Carole & Rydge, James, 2006. "Call auction algorithm design and market manipulation," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 184-198, April.
- Cumming, D. & Johan, S.A., 2008. "Global market surveillance," Discussion Paper 2008-002, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- McDonald, Cynthia G. & Michayluk, David, 2003. "Suspicious trading halts," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 251-263, July.
- Tālis J. Putniņš, 2012. "Market Manipulation: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(5), pages 952-967, December.
- Kadıoğlu, Eyüp & Frömmel, Michael, 2022. "Manipulation in the bond market and the role of investment funds: Evidence from an emerging market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 79(C).
- Eray GEMICI & Mehmet CIHANGIR & Emre YAKUT, 2017. "Islem Bazli Manipulasyon: Turkiye Ornegi," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 17(3), pages 369-380.
- Nurullah Celal Uslu & Fuat Akal, 2022. "A Machine Learning Approach to Detection of Trade-Based Manipulations in Borsa Istanbul," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 60(1), pages 25-45, June.
- Park, Seongkyu “Gilbert” & Suen, Wing & Wan, Kam-Ming, 2022. "Call auction design and closing price manipulation: Evidence from the Hong Kong stock exchange," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 58(C).
- Jiayi Li & Sumei Luo & Guangyou Zhou, 2021. "Call auction, continuous trading and closing price formation," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(6), pages 1037-1065, June.
- Chang, Rosita P. & Rhee, S. Ghon & Stone, Gregory R. & Tang, Ning, 2008. "How does the call market method affect price efficiency? Evidence from the Singapore Stock Market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 2205-2219, October.
- Zhi-Qiang Jiang & Wen-Jie Xie & Xiong Xiong & Wei Zhang & Yong-Jie Zhang & W. -X. Zhou, 2012. "Trading networks, abnormal motifs and stock manipulation," Papers 1301.0007, arXiv.org.
- Christos Alexakis & Vasileios Pappas & Emmanouil Skarmeas, 2021. "Market abuse under different close price determination mechanisms: A European case," Post-Print hal-03182927, HAL.
- Alexakis, Christos & Pappas, Vasileios & Skarmeas, Emmanouil, 2021. "Market abuse under different close price determination mechanisms: A European case," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 74(C).
- Chan, Shu Hui & Huang, Yu Chuan & Lin, Sheng-Min, 2020. "Market transparency and closing price behavior on month-end days: Evidence from Taiwan," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C).
- Hillion, Pierre & Suominen, Matti, 2004. "The manipulation of closing prices," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 351-375, October.
- Liu, Qingbai & Wang, Chuanjie & Zhang, Ping & Zheng, Kaixin, 2021. "Detecting stock market manipulation via machine learning: Evidence from China Securities Regulatory Commission punishment cases," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 78(C).
- Shino Takayama, 2018. "Price Manipulation, Dynamic Informed Trading and Tame Equilibria: Theory and Computation," Discussion Papers Series 603, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Rasim Ozcan, 2012. "An Analysis of Manipulation Strategies in Stock Markets," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 13(49), pages 19-37.
- Joel Fried, 2002. "High Closing," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 28(1), pages 17-37, March.
- Eyup Kadioðluu & Guray Kuçukkocaoglu & Saim Kilic, 2015. "Closing price manipulation in Borsa Istanbul and the impact of call auction sessions," Borsa Istanbul Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 15(3), pages 213-221, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Karl Felixson should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.