Cameron McNeill Ellis
|Terminal Degree:||2017 Department of Economics; Terry College of Business; University of Georgia (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Fox School of Business and Management Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (United States)
RePEc:edi:sbtemus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- James M. Carson & Cameron M. Ellis & Robert E. Hoyt & Krzysztof Ostaszewski, 2020. "Sunk Costs and Screening: Two‐Part Tariffs in Life Insurance," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 87(3), pages 689-718, September.
- Amit Poddar & Cameron Ellis & Timucin Ozcan, 2015. "Imperfect Recall: The Impact of Composite Spending Information Disclosure on Credit Card Spending," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 93-104, March.
- J. J. Arias & Cameron Ellis, 2013. "The Decreasing Excludability of Digital Music: Implications for Copyright Law," The American Economist, Sage Publications, vol. 58(2), pages 124-133, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Amit Poddar & Cameron Ellis & Timucin Ozcan, 2015.
"Imperfect Recall: The Impact of Composite Spending Information Disclosure on Credit Card Spending,"
Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 93-104, March.
- Atte Oksanen & Mikko Aaltonen & Kati Rantala, 2015. "Social Determinants of Debt Problems in a Nordic Welfare State: a Finnish Register-Based Study," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 229-246, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Cameron McNeill Ellis should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.