Ośrodek Badań nad Migracjami Warszawa, Poland
RePEc:edi:obmuwpl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Duszczyk, Maciej & Góra, Marek & Kaczmarczyk, Pawel, 2013. "Costs and Benefits of Labor Mobility between the EU and the Eastern Partnership Countries: The Case of Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 7664, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Duszczyk, Maciej & Góra, Marek, 2012. "Active Inclusion of Immigrants in Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 6427, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Duszczyk, Maciej & Góra, Marek & Kaczmarczyk, Pawel, 2013.
"Costs and Benefits of Labor Mobility between the EU and the Eastern Partnership Countries: The Case of Poland,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7664, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kaczmarczyk, Pawel, 2015. "Burden or Relief? Fiscal Impacts of Recent Ukrainian Migration to Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 8779, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Reegård, Kaja & Dębowski, Horacy, 2020. "Exit, voice or loyalty? VET stakeholders' response to large scale skilled emigration from Poland," International Journal for Research in Vocational Education and Training (IJRVET), European Research Network in Vocational Education and Training (VETNET), European Educational Research Association, vol. 7(3), pages 325-343.
- Sabrina Marchetti & Daniela Piazzalunga & Alessandra Venturini, 2014. "Does Italy represent an opportunity for temporary migrants from the eastern partnership countries?," IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-20, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maciej Duszczyk should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.