Grenoble École de ManagementGrenoble, France
: 33 4 76 70 60 60
+33 4 76 70 60 99
12, rue Pierre Sémard, BP 127, 38003 Grenoble Cedex 01
RePEc:edi:gemanfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Bernard Gumb & Philippe Dupuy & Stéphane Jaumier, 2012. "De L'Impact Des Normes Comptables Sur Le Comportement Des Managers : Le Cas Des Trésoriers D'Entreprise," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00691040, HAL.
- Dupuy, Philippe & Carlotti, Jean-Etienne, 2010. "The Optimal Path of the Chinese Renminbi," MPRA Paper 26107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dupuy, Philippe, 2015. "The tail risk premia of the carry trades," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 123-145.
- Philippe Dupuy, 2009. "Pure Indicator Of Risk Appetite," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 18-33, March.
- Philippe Dupuy, 2008. "Imperfect Information and Contagion in Capital Markets," Journal of Emerging Market Finance, Institute for Financial Management and Research, vol. 7(2), pages 103-140, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Dupuy, Philippe, 2015.
"The tail risk premia of the carry trades,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 123-145.
- Chen, Shu-Hsiu, 2017. "Carry trade strategies based on option-implied information: Evidence from a cross-section of funding currencies," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 1-20.
- Philippe Dupuy, 2009.
"Pure Indicator Of Risk Appetite,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 18-33, March.
- Gökçe Soydemir & Jan Smolarski & Sangheon Shin, 2014. "Hedge funds, fund attributes and risk adjusted returns," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 38(1), pages 133-149, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Philippe Dupuy should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.