Marie J. dela Rama
|Last Name:||dela Rama|
Centre for Corporate Governance Sydney, Australia
University of Technology Sydney
RePEc:edi:ccutsau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Marie Rama, 2012. "Corporate Governance and Corruption: Ethical Dilemmas of Asian Business Groups," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(4), pages 501-519, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Marie Rama, 2012.
"Corporate Governance and Corruption: Ethical Dilemmas of Asian Business Groups,"
Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(4), pages 501-519, September.
- Hussein A. Abdou & Nouran N. Ellelly & Ahmed A. Elamer & Khaled Hussainey & Hassan Yazdifar, 2021. "Corporate governance and earnings management nexus: Evidence from the UK and Egypt using neural networks," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(4), pages 6281-6311, October.
- Agyenim Boateng & Yan Wang & Collins Ntim & Keith W. Glaister, 2021. "National culture, corporate governance and corruption: A cross‐country analysis," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(3), pages 3852-3874, July.
- Hailiang Zou & Yunfeng Lu & Guoyou Qi, 2023. "Does Pay Disparity within Top Management Teams Lead to Bribery Activity? The Moderation of Demographic Diversity," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(4), pages 1-23, February.
- Danchi Tan & Klaus E. Meyer, 2021. "Context-bridging and context-embedded experience: Growth drivers of emerging economy business groups," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 401-434, June.
- Panagiota Xanthopoulou & Vassilis Kefis, 2019. "Public Organisations and Public Management in Greece: The Implementation of Private Management Tools in the Public Sector," International Journal of Sciences, Office ijSciences, vol. 8(03), pages 45-54, March.
- Kouznetsov, Alex & Kim, Sarah & Wright, Chris, 2019. "An audit of received international business corruption literature for logic, consistency, completeness of coverage," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(4).
- Joseph P. H. Fan & Li Jin & Guojian Zheng, 2016. "Revisiting the Bright and Dark Sides of Capital Flows in Business Groups," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(4), pages 509-528, April.
- Mushtaq Hussain Khan & Mohammad Bitar & Amine Tarazi & Arshad Hassan & Ahmad Fraz, 2021. "Corruption and bank risk-taking: The deterring role of Shari'ah supervision," Working Papers hal-03366460, HAL.
- Vijay S. Sampath & Noushi Rahman, 2019. "Bribery in MNEs: The Dynamics of Corruption Culture Distance and Organizational Distance to Core Values," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 159(3), pages 817-835, October.
- Polona Domadenik & Janez Prašnikar & Jan Svejnar, 2016. "Political Connectedness, Corporate Governance, and Firm Performance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(2), pages 411-428, December.
- Hideaki Sakawa & Naoki Watanabel, 2021. "Family Control and Corporate Innovation in Stakeholder-Oriented Corporate Governance," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(9), pages 1-13, April.
- Edmund Byrne, 2014. "Towards Enforceable Bans on Illicit Businesses: From Moral Relativism to Human Rights," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 119-130, January.
- Hartwell, Christopher A. & Devinney, Timothy, 2021. "Populism, political risk, and pandemics: The challenges of political leadership for business in a post-COVID world," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(4).
- Jerry X. Cao & Yuan Ding & Hua Zhang, 2016. "Social Capital, Informal Governance, and Post-IPO Firm Performance: A Study of Chinese Entrepreneurial Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(4), pages 529-551, April.
- Jesus Sáenz González & Emma García-Meca, 2014. "Does Corporate Governance Influence Earnings Management in Latin American Markets?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 121(3), pages 419-440, May.
- Michael A. Sartor & Paul W. Beamish, 2020. "Private Sector Corruption, Public Sector Corruption and the Organizational Structure of Foreign Subsidiaries," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 167(4), pages 725-744, December.
- Smith, Donna & Hair, Joseph F. & Ferguson, Keith, 2014. "An investigation of the effect of family influence on Commitment–Trust in retailer–vendor strategic partnerships," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 252-263.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marie J. dela Rama should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.