|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
EconomiX Nanterre, France
Université Paris Ouest-Nanterre la Défense (Paris X)
200 Avenue de la République, Bât. G - 92001 Nanterre Cedex
RePEc:edi:modemfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Benjamin David, 2015. "Computer technology and probable job destructions in Japan: an evaluation," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-28, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Benjamin David, 2014. "On the information and communication technologies - productivity nexus: a long-lasting adjustment period," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-60, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Benjamin David, 2014. "Contribution of ICT on Labor Market Polarization: an Evolutionary Approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-25, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Benjamin David, 2015.
"Computer technology and probable job destructions in Japan: an evaluation,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2015-28, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- MIYAKAWA Daisuke & MIYAUCHI Yuhei & Christian PEREZ, 2017. "Who Are Afraid of Losing Their Jobs to Artificial Intelligence and Robots? Evidence from a survey," Discussion papers 17069, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ICT: Information & Communication Technologies (2) 2014-05-24 2014-12-29. Author is listed
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2014-12-29. Author is listed
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 2014-05-24. Author is listed
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2014-05-24. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2015-11-01. Author is listed
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2014-05-24. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2014-05-24. Author is listed
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2014-05-24. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Benjamin David should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.