Report NEP-EFF-2014-12-29This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin David, 2014. "On the information and communication technologies - productivity nexus: a long-lasting adjustment period," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-60, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Timothy Kehoe & Pau Pujolas & Wyatt Brooks, 2014. "Does Trade Liberalization Increase Average Plant Productivity?," 2014 Meeting Papers 578, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2014. "Deregulation and productivity: selection or within-firm effect?," ERSA conference papers ersa14p700, European Regional Science Association.
- René Böheim & Thomas Horvath & Karin Mayr, 2014. "Birthplace diversity and productivity spill-overs in firms," NRN working papers 2014-10, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Gullstrand, Joakim & Olofsdotter, Karin & Thede, Susanna, 2014. "Importers, Exporters and Multinationals: Exploring the Hierarchy of International Linkages," Working Papers 2014:42, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- David Atkin & Amit K. Khandelwal & Adam Osman, 2014. "Exporting and Firm Performance: Evidence from a Randomized Trial," NBER Working Papers 20690, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Subhash C. Ray, 2014. "Branching Efficiency in Indian Banking: An Analysis of a Demand-Constrained Network," Working papers 2014-34, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Edward P. Lazear & Kathryn L. Shaw & Christopher T. Stanton, 2014. "The Value of Bosses," CEP Discussion Papers dp1318, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Tatiana Ratnikova & Ksenia Gonchar, 2014. "Do agglomeration forces bring productivity gains to manufacturing firms in Russian urban agglomerations?," ERSA conference papers ersa14p112, European Regional Science Association.
- Anna Maria Ferragina & Fernanda Mazzotta, 2014. "Agglomeration economies and global activities: impact on firm survival," ERSA conference papers ersa14p348, European Regional Science Association.