Report NEP-KNM-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rosina Moreno & Jordi Suriñach, 2014. "“Innovation Adoption and Productivity Growth: Evidence for Europe”," AQR Working Papers 201408, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Apr 2014.
- Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro & Pier-Paolo Saviotti, 2013. "The dynamics of knowledge-intensive sectors' knowledge base: Evidence from Biotechnology and Telecommunications," Working Papers hal-00991397, HAL.
- Lawson, Cornelia, 2014. "Putting the Region first: Knowledge Transfer at Universities in Greater Manchester," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201403, University of Turin.
- Gabriele Pellegrino & Mariacristina Piva, 2014. "Do innovative inputs lead to different innovative outputs in mature and young firms?," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1497, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Fagerberg, Jan & Fosaas, Morten, 2014. "Innovation and Innovation Policy in the Nordic Region," MPRA Paper 56114, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Francesco Quatraro, 2013. "Co-evolutionary patterns in regional knowledge bases and economic structure: evidence from European Regions," Working Papers hal-00992080, HAL.
- Sérgio Kannebley Júnior & Bruno César Araújo & Alessandro Maffioli & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2013. "Productive Development Policies and Innovation Spillovers through Labor Force Mobility: The Case of the Brazilian Innovation Support System," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 83714, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Colombo, Massimo G. & Mohammadi, Ali & Lamastra, Cristina Rossi, 2014. "Innovative business models for high-tech entrepreneurial ventures: the organizational design challenges," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 366, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Scott French, 2014. "Innovation, Product-Cycle Trade, and the Cross-Country Distribution of Income," Discussion Papers 2014-26, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Rodolfo Stucchi & Sofía Rojo & Alessandro Maffioli & Victoria Castillo, 2014. "Knowledge Spillovers of Innovation Policy through Labor Mobility: An Impact Evaluation of the FONTAR Program in Argentina," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 83894, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Benjamin David, 2014. "Contribution of ICT on Labor Market Polarization: an Evolutionary Approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-25, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard & Lionel Nesta, 2014. "Concurrence et innovation: un défi pour l'Union européenne," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/42q140raqo9, Sciences Po.
- Germán Bet & Julian P. Cristia & Pablo Ibarrarán, 2014. "The Effects of Shared School Technology Access on Students' Digital Skills in Peru," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 83481, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Cinzia Daraio & Leopold Simar, 2014. "Efficiency and economies of scale and scope in European universities. A directional distance approach," DIAG Technical Reports 2014-08, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Ghisetti, Claudia & Quatraro, Francesco, 2014. "Is green Knowledge improving Environmental Productivity? Sectoral Evidence from Italian Regions," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201404, University of Turin.