|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Ecological Economics and Integrated Assessment Unit Barcelona, Spain
Institut de Ciència i Tecnologia Ambientals (ICTA)
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
RePEc:edi:eeuabes (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Giacomo D'Alisa, 2007. "Dimensions of sustainable development: a proposal of systematization of sustainable approaches," Quaderni DSEMS 09-2007, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- D'Alisa, Giacomo & Burgalassi, David & Healy, Hali & Walter, Mariana, 2010. "Conflict in Campania: Waste emergency or crisis of democracy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 239-249, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- D'Alisa, Giacomo & Burgalassi, David & Healy, Hali & Walter, Mariana, 2010.
"Conflict in Campania: Waste emergency or crisis of democracy,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 239-249, December.
- Cainelli, Giulio & D’Amato, Alessio & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2015.
"Adoption of waste-reducing technology in manufacturing: Regional factors and policy issues,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 53-67.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Alessio D'Amato, 2013. "Adoption of Waste-Reducing Technology in Manufacturing: Regional Factors and Policy Issues," Working Papers 2013162, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- D’Amato, Alessio & Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Nicolli, Francesco, 2015. "Waste and organized crime in regional environments," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 185-201.
- Francesco Nicolli, 2012. "Convergence of waste-related indicators of environmental quality in Italy," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 14(4), pages 383-401, October.
- Massimiliano Agovino & Mariaconcetta Casaccia & Alessandro Crociata, 2017. "Effectiveness and efficiency of European Regional Development Fund on separate waste collection: evidence from Italian regions by a stochastic frontier approach," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 34(1), pages 105-137, April.
- Carlo Reggiani & Francesco Silvestri, 2015. "Municipal Waste Collection: Market Competition and the EU Policy," Working Papers 2015.90, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alessio D'Amato & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Francesco Nicolli, 2011. "Waste Sustainability, Environmental Management and Mafia: Analysing Geographical and Economic Dimensions," CEIS Research Paper 213, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Oct 2011.
- Federico Demaria & Francois Schneider & Filka Sekulova & Joan Martinez-Alier, 2013. "What is Degrowth? From an Activist Slogan to a Social Movement," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 22(2), pages 191-215, April.
- Alessio D'Amato & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Francesco Nicolli & Mariangela Zoli, 2014. "Illegal Waste Disposal, Territorial Enforcement and Policy. Evidence from regional data," SEEDS Working Papers 0314, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Feb 2014.
- Massimiliano Agovino & Maria Ferrara & Antonio Garofalo, 2017. "The driving factors of separate waste collection in Italy: a multidimensional analysis at provincial level," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 19(6), pages 2297-2316, December.
- Cainelli, Giulio & D’Amato, Alessio & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2015. "Adoption of waste-reducing technology in manufacturing: Regional factors and policy issues," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 53-67.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Giacomo D'Alisa should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.