|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2019 Facoltà di Economia; "Sapienza" Università di Roma (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Dipartimento di Economia e Diritto Roma, Italy
Facoltà di Economia
"Sapienza" Università di Roma
RePEc:edi:dprosit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- D'Andrea, Sara, 2023. "Innovation, Public Debt and Monetization: an Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 117520, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- D'Andrea, Sara & Vassalli, Federica, 2022. "The Uncertainty of Fairness: a Game Theory Analysis for a Debt Mutualization Scheme in the Euro Area," MPRA Paper 114690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- D'Andrea, Sara, 2022. "A Meta-Analysis on the Debt-Growth Relationship," MPRA Paper 114409, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sara D'Andrea, 2022.
"Are there any robust determinants of growth in Europe? A Bayesian Model Averaging approach,"
International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 171, pages 143-173.
- D'Andrea, Sara, 2022. "Are there any robust determinants of growth in Europe? A Bayesian Model Averaging approach," International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 143-173.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (2) 2022-10-03 2023-07-17. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2023-07-17. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2022-10-31. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2022-10-31. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2023-07-17. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sara D'Andrea should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.