D'Maris D. Coffman
University College London, Bartlett School of Construction and Project Management (University College London, Bartlett School of Construction and Project Management)https://www.ucl.ac.uk/bartlett/construction/
Research outputJump to: Articles Books
- Yuning Gao & D’Maris Coffman, 2013. "Renminbi internationalization as a response to the global imbalance," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 139-151, May.
- D'Maris Coffman, 2012. "The South Sea Bubble: an economic history of its origins and consequences – By Helen J. Paul," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 65(1), pages 383-384, February.
- D'Maris Coffman, 2010. "Money, power and print: interdisciplinary studies on the financial revolution in the British Isles - Edited by Charles Ivar McGrath and Chris Fauske," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 63(1), pages 245-246, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Yuning Gao & D’Maris Coffman, 2013.
"Renminbi internationalization as a response to the global imbalance,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 139-151, May.
- Löchel, H. & Packham, N. & Walisch, F., 2016. "Determinants of the onshore and offshore Chinese government yield curves," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 77-93.
- Loechel, Horst & Packham, Natalie & Walisch, Fabian, 2013. "Determinants of the onshore and offshore Chinese Government yield curves," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 202, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, D'Maris D. Coffman should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.