|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
College of Business Taichung, Taiwan
Feng Chia University
100 Wenhwa Road, Seatwen, Taichung
RePEc:edi:cbfcutw (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-Chong & Cheng, Chu-Chuan, 2013. "Tax Havens, Growth, and Welfare," MPRA Paper 52878, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2013.
- Hsun Chu & Ching-Chong Lai & Chu-Chuan Cheng, 2015. "Tax Havens, Growth, and Welfare," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 17(6), pages 802-823, December.
- Hsun Chu & Chu-Chuan Cheng & Yu-Bong Lai, 2015. "A political economy of tax havens," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 22(6), pages 956-976, December.
- Cheng, Chu-Chuan & Lai, Yu-Bong, 2012. "Does a stricter enforcement policy protect the environment? A political economy perspective," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 431-441.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Cheng, Chu-Chuan & Lai, Yu-Bong, 2012.
"Does a stricter enforcement policy protect the environment? A political economy perspective,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 431-441.
- Häckner, Jonas & Herzing, Mathias, 2017. "The effectiveness of environmental inspections in oligopolistic markets," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 83-97.
- Menegaki, Angeliki N. & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2013. "Growth and energy nexus in Europe revisited: Evidence from a fixed effects political economy model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 881-887.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2014-01-17. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2014-01-17. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2014-01-17. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2014-01-17. Author is listed
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 2014-01-17. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Chu-chuan Cheng should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.