Report NEP-PBE-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-PBE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurence Seidman, 2014. "Overcoming The Fiscal Trilemma With Two Progressive Consumption Tax Supplements," Working Papers 14-04, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-Chong & Cheng, Chu-Chuan, 2013. "Tax Havens, Growth, and Welfare," MPRA Paper 52878, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2013.
- Sean Higgins & Nora Lustig & Whitney Ruble & Timothy Smeeding, 2013. "Comparing the Incidence of Taxes and Social Spending in Brazil and the United States," Working Papers 1317, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Alfonso Novales Cinca & Rafaela María Pérez Sánchez & Jesús Rúiz Andújar, 2013. "Optimal time-consistent fiscal policy in an endogenous growth economy with public consumption and capital," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2013-23, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Marco Committeri & Carola Pessino, 2013. "Understanding Countries’ Tax Effort," IMF Working Papers 13/244, International Monetary Fund.
- Joan-Maria Esteban & Laura Mayoral, 2013. "A Politico-Economic Model of Public Expenditure and Income Taxation," Working Papers 743, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Alfonso Novales Cinca & Rafaela Pérez Sánchez & Jesús Rúiz Andújar, 2013. "Optimal time-consistent fiscal policy under endogenous growth with elastic labour supply," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2013-24, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Stegarescu, Dan, 2013. "Does expenditure composition influence the debt level? Evidence from German federal states," Discussion Papers 52/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Jablanovic, Vesna D., 2013. "The Government Spending On Agribusiness Sector Model," 50th Anniversary Seminar, Agriculture and Rural Development -Challenges of Transition and Integration Processes, September 27, 2013 161816, University of Belgrade, Department of Agricultural Economics, Faculty of Agriculture.
- Nora Lustig & Florencia Amabile & Marisa Bucheli & George Gray Molina & Sean Higgins & Miguel Jaramillo & Wilson Jimenez Pozo & Veronica Paz Arauco & Claudiney Pereira & Carola Pessino & Maximo Rossi , 2013. "The Impact of Taxes and Social Spending on Inequality in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay: An Overview," Working Papers 1316, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Raymundo M. Campos-Vazquez & Emmanuel Chavez & Gerardo Esquivel, 2013. "Growth is (really) good for the (really) rich," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2013-09, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Toke Aidt & Graham Mooney, 2014. "Voter suffrage and the political budget cycle: evidence from the London Metropolitan Boroughs 1902-1937," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1401, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bursian, Dirk & Weichenrieder, Alfons J. & Zimmer, Jochen, 2013. "Trust in government and fiscal adjustments," SAFE Working Paper Series 22, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Alex Cobham, Andy Sumner, 2013. "Is It All About the Tails? The Palma Measure of Income Inequality-Working Paper 343," Working Papers 343, Center for Global Development.
- Giovanni Melina & Yi Xiong, 2013. "Natural Gas, Public Investment and Debt Sustainability in Mozambique," IMF Working Papers 13/261, International Monetary Fund.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo, 2013. "Taxing Mobile Capital in Free Trade Zones to the Detriment of Workers," Development Discussion Papers 2013-04, JDI Executive Programs.
- Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-Chong, 2013. "Abatement R&D, Market Imperfections, and Environmental Policy in an Endogenous Growth Model," MPRA Paper 52869, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2013.
- Perera, Liyanage Devangi H. & Lee, Grace H.Y., 2013. "Have economic growth and institutional quality contributed to poverty and inequality reduction in Asia?," MPRA Paper 52763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amedeo Argentiero & Carlo Andrea BOLLINO, 2013. "The Mmeasurement of Underground Economy: A Dynamic-Simulation Based Approach," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 123/2013, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:39855 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Sajjad Faraji Dizaji, 2014. "Political Institutions and Government Spending Behavior in Iran," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201403, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- G. Cléaud & M. Lemoine & P.-A. Pionnier, 2013. "Which size and evolution of the government expenditure multiplier in France (1980-2010)?," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2013-15, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Real Arai & Takuma Kunieda & Keigo Nishida, 2014. "Is Public Debt Growth-Enhancing or Growth-Reducing?," KIER Working Papers 884, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.