Report NEP-PUB-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurence Seidman, 2014. "Overcoming The Fiscal Trilemma With Two Progressive Consumption Tax Supplements," Working Papers 14-04, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Joan-Maria Esteban & Laura Mayoral, 2013. "A Politico-Economic Model of Public Expenditure and Income Taxation," Working Papers 743, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-Chong & Cheng, Chu-Chuan, 2013. "Tax Havens, Growth, and Welfare," MPRA Paper 52878, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2013.
- Marco Committeri & Carola Pessino, 2013. "Understanding Countries’ Tax Effort," IMF Working Papers 13/244, International Monetary Fund.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo, 2013. "Taxing Mobile Capital in Free Trade Zones to the Detriment of Workers," Development Discussion Papers 2013-04, JDI Executive Programs.
- Nora Lustig & Florencia Amabile & Marisa Bucheli & George Gray Molina & Sean Higgins & Miguel Jaramillo & Wilson Jimenez Pozo & Veronica Paz Arauco & Claudiney Pereira & Carola Pessino & Maximo Rossi , 2013. "The Impact of Taxes and Social Spending on Inequality in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay: An Overview," Working Papers 1316, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Sean Higgins & Nora Lustig & Whitney Ruble & Timothy Smeeding, 2013. "Comparing the Incidence of Taxes and Social Spending in Brazil and the United States," Working Papers 1317, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier & Nahid Tabatabai, 2013. "The Social Security Windfall Elimination and Government Pension Offset Provisions for Public Employees in the Health and Retirement Study," Working Papers wp288, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Anya Savikhin Samek & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2013. "Recognizing Contributors: An Experiment on Public Goods," Working Papers 13-34, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.