|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Universidad Autónoma de Madrid Campus de Cantoblanco 28049 Madrid Fac. CC. Económicas y Empresariales Mod. 2- Desp. 312|
Departamento de Análisis Económico: Teoría Económica e Historia Económica Madrid, Spain
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
Francisco Tomás y Valiente, 5, 28049 Madrid
RePEc:edi:dauames (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Fernández-de-Pinedo, Nadia & Castro, Rafael & Pretel, David, 2014. "Technological Transfers and Foreign Multinationals in Emerging Markets: Derosne & Cail in the 19th Century," Working Papers in Economic History 2014/02, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Maixe-Altes, J. Carles & Castro Balaguer, Rafael, 2013. "Structural Change in Distribution Markets in Peripheral Europe: Spanish Food Retailing, 1950-2007," MPRA Paper 49570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saiz, Patricio & Castro, Rafael, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investments and Intellectual Property Rights. International Intangible Assets in Spain circa 1820–1939," Working Papers in Economic History 2013/02, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Rafael Castro Balaguer, 2008. "Sísifo en España: doscientos años de banca francesa (c.1800-c.2000)," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 0802, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Rafael Castro & Patricio Sáiz, 2020. "Cross-cultural factors in international branding," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 62(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Sã Iz, Patricio & Castro, Rafael, 2017. "Foreign Direct Investment and Intellectual Property Rights: International Intangible Assets in Spain over the Long Term," Enterprise & Society, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 846-892, December.
- Rafael Castro Balaguer & Esther M. Sánchez Sánchez, 2015. "How does knowledge cross borders? French technology transfer and the SOFRE group in the Spain of the Planning, 1959–1976," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(6), pages 1247-1283.
- SÃ¡nchez, Esther & Castro, Rafael, 2013. "â€œForeign Assistance to a â€˜Closed Economy.â€™ The Case of French Firms in Spain, c. 1941â€“1963â€," Enterprise & Society, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 606-641, September.
- Puig, NÃºria & Castro, Rafael, 2009. "Patterns of International Investment in Spain, 1850â€“2005," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 83(3), pages 505-537, October.
- Rafael Castro Balaguer, 2009. "Liderando el ataque al “monolito”: la banca francesa en España desde 1959," Investigaciones de Historia Económica - Economic History Research (IHE-EHR), Journal of the Spanish Economic History Association, Asociación Española de Historia Económica, vol. 5(01), pages 133-168.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Sã Iz, Patricio & Castro, Rafael, 2017.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Intellectual Property Rights: International Intangible Assets in Spain over the Long Term,"
Enterprise & Society, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 846-892, December.
- Shaomin Li & Ilan Alon, 2020. "China’s intellectual property rights provocation: A political economy view," Journal of International Business Policy, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 3(1), pages 60-72, March.
- Puig, NÃºria & Castro, Rafael, 2009.
"Patterns of International Investment in Spain, 1850â€“2005,"
Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 83(3), pages 505-537, October.
- Llopis, Maria Teresa Sanchis, 2016. "Did electricity drive Spain’s “most progressive decade”?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 309, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Cárdenas, Luis & Fernández, Rafael, 2020. "Revisiting francoist developmentalism: The influence of wages in the Spanish growth model," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 260-268.
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (4) 2009-07-03 2013-09-24 2014-01-10 2015-01-09
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (2) 2013-09-24 2014-01-10
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2013-09-24
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2009-07-03
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2013-09-24
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2014-01-10
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (1) 2014-01-10
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rafael Castro should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.