Report NEP-IPR-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- NAGAOKA Sadao & NISHIMURA Yoichiro, 2014. "Complementarity, Fragmentation, and the Effects of Patent Thickets," Discussion papers 14001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Saiz, Patricio & Castro, Rafael, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investments and Intellectual Property Rights. International Intangible Assets in Spain circa 1820–1939," Working Papers in Economic History 2013/02, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Kim, Kibae & Jung, Sungdo & Lee, Changjun & Hwang, Junseok, 2013. "Structure of technology evolution: The way on which ICT industry emerged in Korea," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88508, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Sobolewski, Maciej, 2013. "Estimation of switching costs and network effects in mobile telecommunications in Poland," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88515, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Centre of Study for Policies and Practices in Education (CEPPE), Chile, 2013. "Learning Standards, Teaching Standards and Standards for School Principals: A Comparative Study," OECD Education Working Papers 99, OECD Publishing.
- Oliveira, Eduardo, 2013. "The digital complexity in destination branding: the case of Portugal as tourism destination," MPRA Paper 52680, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Jan 2014.
- Tseng, Kuo-Feng, 2013. "The dilemma of electronic books in the mobile age in Taiwan," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88545, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).