Report NEP-CSE-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CSE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandra Colombelli & Francesco Quatraro, 2013. "New Firm Formation and the properties of local knowledge bases: Evidence from Italian NUTS 3 regions," Working Papers hal-00858989, HAL.
- Margherita Balconi & Valeria Lorenzi & Pier Paolo Saviotti & Antonella Zucchella, 2013. "Cognitive distance in research collaborations," DEM Working Papers Series 051, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Cabral, Luís M B & Wang, Zhu & Xu, Yi (Daniel), 2013. "Competitors, Complementors, Parents and Places: Explaining Regional Agglomeration in the U.S. Auto Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 9435, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simachev, Yuri & Kuzyk, Mikhail & Feygina, Vera, 2013. "The Nature of Innovation Channels at the Micro-Level: Evidence from Russian Manufacturing Firms," MPRA Paper 49894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Friedrich Dornbusch & Sidonia von Proff & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "The organizational and regional determinants of inter-regional collaborations â€“ Academic inventors as bridging agents," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-11, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- McCormack, John & Propper, Carol & Smith, Sarah L., 2013. "Herding cats? Management and university performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 9560, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olaf Merk, 2013. "The Competitiveness of Global Port-Cities: Synthesis Report," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/13, OECD Publishing.
- Volker Nocke & Stephen Yeaple, 2013. "Globalization and Multiproduct Firms," NBER Working Papers 19409, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maixe-Altes, J. Carles & Castro Balaguer, Rafael, 2013. "Structural Change in Distribution Markets in Peripheral Europe: Spanish Food Retailing, 1950-2007," MPRA Paper 49570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piekkari, Rebecca & Oxelheim, Lars & Randøy, Trond, 2013. "The Role of Language in Corporate Governance: The Case of Board Internationalization," Working Paper Series 974, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Kristian Behrens & Théophile Bougna, 2013. "An Anatomy of the Geographical Concentration of Canadian Manufacturing Industries," Cahiers de recherche 1327, CIRPEE.
- Neus Herranz, & Stefan Krasa, & Anne P. Villamil, 2013. "Entrepreneurs, Risk Aversion and Dynamic Firms," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 189, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2013. "One Ring to Rule Them All? Globalization of Knowledge and Knowledge Creation," NBER Working Papers 19301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William R. Kerr, 2013. "U.S. High-Skilled Immigration, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship: Empirical Approaches and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 19377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- René Carraz, 2013. "Academic patenting and the scientific enterprise: Lessons from a Japanese university," Working Papers of BETA 2013-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Marin, Dalia & Rousová, Linda & Verdier, Thierry, 2013. "Do Multinationals Transplant their Business Model?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9500, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.