Report NEP-HME-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2013. "Towards an Intuitionistic Constructive Mathematical Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1304, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2013. "Incomputability, Undecidability & Unsolvability in Economic Theory," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1308, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Paulo dos Santos, 2013. "Demand, Production, and the Determinants of Distribution: A Caveat on “Wage-Led Growth”," Working Papers wp323, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Teresa C. Fort, 2013. "Factoryless Goods Producers in the US," Working Papers 13-46, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Piekkari, Rebecca & Oxelheim, Lars & Randøy, Trond, 2013. "The Role of Language in Corporate Governance: The Case of Board Internationalization," Working Paper Series 974, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Simachev, Yuri & Kuzyk, Mikhail & Feygina, Vera, 2013. "The Nature of Innovation Channels at the Micro-Level: Evidence from Russian Manufacturing Firms," MPRA Paper 49894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maixe-Altes, J. Carles & Castro Balaguer, Rafael, 2013. "Structural Change in Distribution Markets in Peripheral Europe: Spanish Food Retailing, 1950-2007," MPRA Paper 49570, University Library of Munich, Germany.