(50%) Geneva School of Economics and Management Genève, Switzerland
Université de Genève
RePEc:edi:depgech (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Swiss Finance InstituteGenève/Zürich, Switzerland
RePEc:edi:fameech (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Leonie Bräuer & Harald Hau, 2022.
"Can Time-Varying Currency Risk Hedging Explain Exchange Rates?,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
22-77, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Leonie Bräuer & Harald Hau, 2022. "Can Time-Varying Currency Risk Hedging Explain Exchange Rates?," CESifo Working Paper Series 10065, CESifo.
- Rünstler, Gerhard & Bräuer, Leonie, 2020. "Monetary policy transmission over the leverage cycle: evidence for the euro area," Working Paper Series 2421, European Central Bank.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Rünstler, Gerhard & Bräuer, Leonie, 2020.
"Monetary policy transmission over the leverage cycle: evidence for the euro area,"
Working Paper Series
2421, European Central Bank.
- Hülsewig, Oliver & Rottmann, Horst, 2021.
"Euro area house prices and unconventional monetary policy surprises,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 205(C).
- Oliver Hülsewig & Horst Rottmann, 2021. "Euro Area House Prices and Unconventional Monetary Policy Surprises," CESifo Working Paper Series 9045, CESifo.
- Hülsewig, Oliver & Rottmann, Horst, 2021. "Euro area house prices and unconventional monetary policy surprises," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 205(C).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (2) 2020-08-10 2022-11-21. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2020-08-10. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2020-08-10. Author is listed
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (1) 2022-11-21. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2022-11-21. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2022-11-21. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Leonie Braeuer
(Leonie Braeuer) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.