Report NEP-OPM-2022-12-12This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mangal Goswami & Victor Pontines & Yassier Mohammed, 2022. "Portfolio Capital Flows and the US Dollar Exchange Rate: Viewed from the Lens of Time and Frequency Dynamics of Connectednessâ€€," CAMA Working Papers 2022-72, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Leonie Bräuer & Harald Hau, 2022. "Can Time-Varying Currency Risk Hedging Explain Exchange Rates?," CESifo Working Paper Series 10065, CESifo.
- Paul Segal & Michail Moatsos, 2022. "Elite incomes around the world: Command over tradables, non-tradables, and people," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2022-138, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Brunhart, Andreas & Geiger, Martin, 2022. "Sectoral effects of exchange rate shocks: Goods exports and the appreciation of the Swiss Franc in 2015," EconStor Preprints 266362, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Linda S. Goldberg & Stone Kalisa, 2022. "Do Exchange Rates Fully Reflect Currency Pressures?," Liberty Street Economics 20221110a, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Santiago Camara & Maximo Sangiacomo, 2022. "Borrowing Constraints in Emerging Markets," Papers 2211.10864, arXiv.org.
- Lee, Hyun-Hoon & Park, Cyn-Young & Pyu, Ju Hyun, 2022. "International Business Cycle Synchronization: A Synthetic Assessment," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 668, Asian Development Bank.
- Miguel Cabello & Rafael Nivin, 2022. "Measuring Uncertainty and its effects in a Small Open Economy," IHEID Working Papers 25-2022, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Farrokhi, Farid & Jinkins, David Carson & Xiang, Chong, 2022. "Gains from Trade and the Food Engel Curve," IZA Discussion Papers 15674, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jose Pulido, 2022. "Pandemic-induced increases in container freight rates: Assessing their domestic effects in a globalized world," IHEID Working Papers 24-2022, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Quentin Deforge & Benjamin Lemoine, 2021. "The Global South Debt Revolution That Wasn’t," Post-Print halshs-03822283, HAL.
- Arango-Castillo Lenin & Orraca María José & Molina Martínez G. Stefano, 2022. "The Influence of Global Inflation on Emerging Market Economies' Inflation," Working Papers 2022-15, Banco de México.
- Pippenger, John, 2022. "The Law Of One Price, Borders And Purchasing Power Parity," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt5b17d1dr, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Wenqian Huang & Angelo Ranaldo & Andreas Schrimpf & Fabricius Somogyi, 2022. "Constrained Liquidity Provision in Currency Markets," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 22-82, Swiss Finance Institute.