International Research Laboratory for Institutional Analysis of Economic Reforms Moscow, Russia
Centre for Institutional Studies
National Research University Higher School of Economics
: +7 (495) 772-95-90*2282
+7 (495) 621-56-32
Pokrovsky boulevard, 11, Moscow, 109028
RePEc:edi:irhseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Maksym Bryukhanov & Igor Fedotenkov, 2017.
"Religiosity and Life Satisfaction in Russia: Evidence from the Russian Data,"
HSE Working papers
WP BRP 180/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Bryukhanov, Maksym & Fedotenkov, Igor, 2017. "Religiosity and life satisfaction in Russia: Evidence from the Russian data," MPRA Paper 82750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John V. Nye & Maksym Bryukhanov & Sergiy Polyachenko, 2016. "2d:4d and Lifetime Educational Outcomes: Evidence from the Russian RLMS Survey," HSE Working papers WP BRP 145/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- John V. Nye & Maksym Bryukhanov & Sergiy Polyachenko, 2016. "Does Higher Education Contribute to a Change in Attitudes to Government Price Control in Russia?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 146/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- John V.C. Nye & Maxim V. Bryukhanov & Sergiy S. Polyachenko, 2014. "2D:4D and Life Outcomes: Evidence from the Russian RMLS Survey," HSE Working papers WP BRP 78/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Nye, John V.C. & Bryukhanov, Maksym & Kochergina, Ekaterina & Orel, Ekaterina & Polyachenko, Sergiy & Yudkevich, Maria, 2017. "The effects of prenatal testosterone on wages: Evidence from Russia," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 43-60.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (5) 2015-01-14 2016-08-21 2016-08-21 2017-12-11 2018-02-05. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (4) 2015-01-14 2016-08-21 2017-12-11 2018-02-05. Author is listed
- NEP-EDU: Education (2) 2016-08-21 2016-08-21. Author is listed
- NEP-HAP: Economics of Happiness (2) 2017-12-11 2018-02-05. Author is listed
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2015-01-14
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maksym Bryukhanov should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.