F. I. M. Muktadir Boksh
|First Name:||F. I. M. Muktadir|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(40%) Department of Economics Sylhet, Bangladesh
Shahjalal University of Science and Technology
RePEc:edi:desusbd (more details at EDIRC)
(40%) Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD)Dhaka, Bangladesh
: (880-2) 8124770
House 40C, Road 32, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka 1000
RePEc:edi:cpdddbd (more details at EDIRC)
(20%) Environmental Policy Institute (Environmental Policy Institute, Memorial University of Newfoundland)http://www.swgc.mun.ca/epi/Pages/default.aspx
Canada, Corner Brook, NL
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Boksh, F. I. M. Muktadir, 2013. "Renewable Energy for Newfoundland and Labrador: Policy Formulation and Decision Making," MPRA Paper 52650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabau, Gabriela & Boksh, F.I.M. Muktadir, 2017. "Fish Trade Liberalization Under 21st Century Trade Agreements: The CETA and Newfoundland and Labrador Fish and Seafood Industry," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 222-233.
- Chakrabarty, Sayan & Boksh, F.I.M. Muktadir & Chakraborty, Arpita, 2013. "Economic viability of biogas and green self-employment opportunities," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 757-766.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Chakrabarty, Sayan & Boksh, F.I.M. Muktadir & Chakraborty, Arpita, 2013.
"Economic viability of biogas and green self-employment opportunities,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 757-766.
- Shane, Agabu & Gheewala, Shabbir H. & Kafwembe, Young, 2017. "Urban commercial biogas power plant model for Zambian towns," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 1-14.
- Khan, Ershad Ullah & Martin, Andrew R., 2016. "Review of biogas digester technology in rural Bangladesh," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 247-259.
- Shane, Agabu & Gheewala, Shabbir H. & Phiri, Seveliano, 2017. "Rural domestic biogas supply model for Zambia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 683-697.
- Mirzabaev, Alisher & Guta, Dawit & Goedecke, Jann & Gaur, Varun & Börner, Jan & Virchow, Detlef & Denich, Manfred & von Braun, Joachim, 2014. "Bioenergy, Food Security and Poverty Reduction: Mitigating tradeoffs and promoting synergies along the Water- Energy-Food Security Nexus," Working Papers 180421, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Yasar, Abdullah & Nazir, Saba & Tabinda, Amtul Bari & Nazar, Masooma & Rasheed, Rizwan & Afzaal, Muhammad, 2017. "Socio-economic, health and agriculture benefits of rural household biogas plants in energy scarce developing countries: A case study from Pakistan," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 19-25.
- Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Islam, Md Tasbirul & Karim, Mohd Aminul & Karim, Nissar Mohammad, 2014. "Exploitation of renewable energy for sustainable development and overcoming power crisis in Bangladesh," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 223-235.
- Khan, Ershad Ullah & Martin, Andrew R., 2015. "Optimization of hybrid renewable energy polygeneration system with membrane distillation for rural households in Bangladesh," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P1), pages 1116-1127.
- Hamawand, Ihsan & Sandell, Gary & Pittaway, Pam & Chakrabarty, Sayan & Yusaf, Talal & Chen, Guangnan & Seneweera, Saman & Al-Lwayzy, Saddam & Bennett, John & Hopf, Joshua, 2016. "Bioenergy from Cotton Industry Wastes: A review and potential," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 435-448.
- Bidart, Christian & Fröhling, Magnus & Schultmann, Frank, 2014. "Livestock manure and crop residue for energy generation: Macro-assessment at a national scale," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 537-550.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, F. I. M. Muktadir Boksh should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.