Report NEP-ENV-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudia Ghisetti & Francesco Quatraro, 2013. "Beyond inducement in climate change: Does environmental performance spur environmental technologies?," Post-Print hal-00860045, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:ciredw:hal-00916328 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Trevor Tombe & Jennifer Winter, "undated". "Environmental Policy and Misallocation: The Productivity Effect of Intensity Standards," Working Papers 2013-29, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 04 Feb 2017.
- Christoph Böhringer & Thomas F. Rutherford & Marco Springmann, 2013. "Clean-Development Investments: An Incentive-Compatible CGE Modelling Framework," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 23 / 2013, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Dec 2013.
- Stephen Holland & Andrew J. Yates, 2014. "Optimal Trading Ratios for Pollution Permit Markets," NBER Working Papers 19780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daisuke Ichinose & Masashi Yamamoto & Yuichiro Yoshida, 2013. "Bayesian Estimation of the Decoupling of Affluence and Waste Discharge under Spatial Correlation : Do Richer Communities Discharge More Waste?," IDEC DP2 Series 3-10, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Sebri, Maamar & Ben Salha, Ousama, 2013. "On the causal dynamics between economic growth, renewable energy consumption, CO2 emissions and trade openness: Fresh evidence from BRICS countries," MPRA Paper 52535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben Salha, Ousama & Sebri, Maamar, 2013. "A multivariate analysis of the causal flow between renewable energy consumption and GDP in Tunisia," MPRA Paper 52572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitris Georgiou & Essam Sh. Mohammed & Stelios Rozakis, 2013. "Multi-Criteria Decision Making on the Energy Supply Configuration of Autonomous Desalination Units," Working Papers 2013-6, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Reza Farrahi Moghaddam & Fereydoun Farrahi Moghaddam & Mohamed Cheriet, 2014. "IIGHGINT: A generalization to the modified GHG intensity universal indicator toward a production/consumption insensitive border carbon tax," Papers 1401.0301, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2014.
- Esposito, Piero & Patriarca, Fabrizio & Perini, Luigi & Salvati, Luca, 2013. "Economic Convergence with Divergence in Environmental Quality? Desertification Risk and the Economic Structure of a Mediterranean Country (1960-2010)," MPRA Paper 52601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Boyce, "undated". "Biased Technological Change and the Relative Abundance of Natural Resources," Working Papers 2013-04, Department of Economics, University of Calgary.
- Boksh, F. I. M. Muktadir, 2013. "Renewable Energy for Newfoundland and Labrador: Policy Formulation and Decision Making," MPRA Paper 52650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruce A. Babcock & Sebastien Pouliot, 2014. "Feasibility and Cost of Increasing US Ethanol Consumption Beyond E10," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 14-pb17, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Riekkola, Anna Krook & Berg, Charlotte & Ahlgren, Erik O. & Söderholm, Patrik, 2013. "Challenges in Soft-Linking: The Case of EMEC and TIMES-Sweden," Working Papers 133, National Institute of Economic Research.