|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Dipartimento di Ingegneria Gestionale Milano, Italy
Politecnico di Milano
Piazza L. da Vinci 32, 20133 Milano
RePEc:edi:dipomit (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Dipartimento di Finanza Milano, Italy
Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi
Via Roentgen 1, 20136 Milano
RePEc:edi:iabocit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Stefano Bonini & Laura Zanetti & Roberto Bianchini & Antonio Salvi, 2010.
"Target Price Accuracy in Equity Research,"
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(9-10), pages 1177-1217, November/.
- Peter R. Joos & Joseph D. Piotroski, 2017. "The best of all possible worlds: unraveling target price optimism using analysts’ scenario-based valuations," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 1492-1540, December.
- Melquiades Pereira de Lima Júnior, 2017. "Learning, Portfolio Complexity and Informational Asymmetry in Forecasts of Sell-Side Analysts," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 14(2), pages 133-159, March.
- Imam, Shahed & Chan, Jacky & Shah, Syed Zulfiqar Ali, 2013. "Equity valuation models and target price accuracy in Europe: Evidence from equity reports," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 9-19.
- Gerritsen, Dirk F., 2015. "Security analysts’ target prices and takeover premiums," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 205-213.
- Jan Klobucnik & Daniel Kreutzmann & Soenke Sievers & Stefan Kanne, 2012. "To buy or not to buy? The value of contradictory analyst signals," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 03-03, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Chen, An-Sing & Chang, Chong-Chuo & Cheng, Lee-Young & Tu, Hsing-Yu, 2016. "Do analysts cater to investor beliefs via target prices," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 232-252.
- Jung, Boochun & Shane, Philip B. & Sunny Yang, Yanhua, 2012. "Do financial analysts' long-term growth forecasts matter? Evidence from stock recommendations and career outcomes," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 55-76.
- Stefan Kanne & Jan Klobucnik & Daniel Kreutzmann & Soenke Sievers, 2012. "To buy or not to buy? The value of contradictory analyst signals," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 26(4), pages 405-428, December.
- Elisa Cavezzali & Ugo Rigoni, 2013. "Financial Analysts' Forecast Accuracy: Do valuation methods matter?," Working Papers 9, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Efthimios Demirakos & Norman Strong & Martin Walker, 2010. "Does Valuation Model Choice Affect Target Price Accuracy?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 35-72.
- Da, Zhi & Schaumburg, Ernst, 2011. "Relative valuation and analyst target price forecasts," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 161-192, February.
- Staglianò, Raffaele & La Rocca, Maurizio & Gerace, Dionigi, 2018.
"The impact of ownership concentration and analyst coverage on market liquidity: Comparative evidence from an auction and a specialist market,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 203-214.
- Raffaele Staglianò & Maurizio La Rocca & Dionigi Gerace, 2018. "The impact of ownership concentration and analyst coverage on market liquidity: Comparative evidence from an auction and a specialist market," Post-Print hal-02091757, HAL.
- Artur Aiguzhinov & Ana Paula Serra & Carlos Soares, 2016. "Are rankings of financial analysts useful to investors?," CEF.UP Working Papers 1604, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Gonzalo Cortazar & Cristobal Millard & Hector Ortega & Eduardo S. Schwartz, 2016. "Commodity Price Forecasts, Futures Prices and Pricing Models," NBER Working Papers 22991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marinelli, Carlo & Weissensteiner, Alex, 2014. "On the relation between forecast precision and trading profitability of financial analysts," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 39-60.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Roberto Bianchini should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.