The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Lasse Becker to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
(50%) Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät Göttingen, Germany
RePEc:edi:lmgoede (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Department für Volkswirtschaftslehre Göttingen, Germany
RePEc:edi:vsgoede (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Becker, Lasse, 2015. "Effectiveness of public innovation support in Europe: Does public support foster turnover, employment and labour productivity?," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 236, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Becker, Lasse & Bizer, Kilian, 2015. "Federalism and innovation support for small and medium-sized enterprises: Empirical evidence in Europe," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 245, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Lasse Becker & Kilian Bizer, 2015. "Wirkungen föderaler Strukturen auf die staatliche Innovationsförderung," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 95(6), pages 411-416, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Becker, Lasse, 2015.
"Effectiveness of public innovation support in Europe: Does public support foster turnover, employment and labour productivity?,"
University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics
236, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Konstantinos Panagiotakopoulos & Jose Maria Fernandez-Crehuet & José Molero Zayas, 2018. "Public Finance of R&D and the Obstacles to Innovation: The Case of Spain," International Journal of Social Science Studies, Redfame publishing, vol. 6(12), pages 1-21, December.
- James A. Cunningham & Albert N. Link, 2016.
"Exploring the effectiveness of research and innovation policies among European Union countries,"
International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 415-425, June.
- Cunningham, James & Link, Albert, 2016. "Exploring the Effectiveness of Research and Innovation Policies among European Union Countries," UNCG Economics Working Papers 16-1, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Anders Gustafsson & Patrik Gustavsson Tingvall & Daniel Halvarsson, 2020. "Subsidy Entrepreneurs: an Inquiry into Firms Seeking Public Grants," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 439-478, September.
- Gustafsson, Anders & Stephan, Andreas & karlson, Nils & Hallman, Alice, 2016.
"The "Sugar Rush" from Innovation Subsidies. A Robust Political Economy Perspective,"
Ratio Working Papers
270, The Ratio Institute.
- Anders Gustafsson & Andreas Stephan & Alice Hallman & Nils Karlsson, 2016. "The “sugar rush” from innovation subsidies: a robust political economy perspective," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 43(4), pages 729-756, November.
- Brüggemann, Julia & Proeger, Till, 2017. "The effectiveness of public subsidies for private innovations: An experimental approach," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 266, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics, revised 2017.
- Lewandowska Małgorzata Stefania & Weresa Marzenna Anna & Rószkiewicz Małgorzata, 2022. "Evaluating the impact of public financial support on innovation activities of European Union enterprises: Additionality approach," International Journal of Management and Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of World Economy, vol. 58(3), pages 248-266, September.
- Gustafsson, Anders & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Halvarsson, Daniel, 2017. "Subsidy Entrepreneurs," Ratio Working Papers 303, The Ratio Institute.
- Brüggemann Julia & Proeger Till, 2017. "The Effectiveness of Public Subsidies for Private Innovations. An Experimental Approach," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 17(4), pages 1-21, October.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Halvarsson, Daniel & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & McKelvie, Alexander, 2021. "Do Targeted R&D Grants Towards Potential Highgrowth Firms Increase Employment and Demand for High Human Capital Workers?," HFI Working Papers 23, Institute of Retail Economics (Handelns Forskningsinstitut).
- Kärnä, Anders & Karlsson, Johan & Engberg, Erik & Svensson, Peter, 2020. "Political Failure: A Missing Piece in Innovation Policy Analysis," Working Paper Series 1334, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 21 Apr 2022.
- Sonja Đuričin & Isidora Beraha & Olivera Jovanović & Marija Mosurović Ružičić & Marija Lazarević-Moravčević & Mihailo Paunović, 2022. "The Efficiency of National Innovation Policy Programs: The Case of Serbia," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(14), pages 1-14, July.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (2) 2015-04-02 2015-05-30. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (2) 2015-04-02 2015-05-30. Author is listed
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2015-05-30. Author is listed
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2015-04-02. Author is listed
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2015-05-30. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2015-05-30. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2015-05-30. Author is listed
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2015-05-30. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2015-05-30. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lasse Becker should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.