Report NEP-EUR-2015-05-30This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bönke, Timm & Neidhöfer, Guido, 2015. "Parental background matters: Intergenerational mobility and assimilation of Italian immigrants in Germany," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 502, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Fassio, Claudio & Montobbio, Fabio & Venturini, Alessandra, 2015. "How Do Native and Migrant Workers Contribute to Innovation? A Study on France, Germany and the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 9062, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Humpert, Stephan, 2015. "Size and Structure of Same-Sex Couples in Germany," MPRA Paper 64529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Becker, Lasse & Bizer, Kilian, 2015. "Federalism and innovation support for small and medium-sized enterprises: Empirical evidence in Europe," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 245, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Loviglio, Annalisa & Piemontese, Lavinia, 2015. "Information Frictions and Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 9070, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aristei, David & Sterlacchini, Alessandro & Venturini, Francesco, 2015. "The effects of public supports on business R&D: firm-level evidence across EU countries," MPRA Paper 64611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Rouchy, Philippe, 2015. "Regional Economic Development, Social Capital and Governance: A Comparative Institutional Analysis France - Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 406, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:nip:nipewp:05/2015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sebastian Klüsener, 2015. "Spatial variation in non-marital fertility across Europe: recent trends, past path dependencies, and potential future pathways," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2015-001, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:case188 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Victor Fernandez-Blanco & Juan Prieto-Rodriguez & Javier Suarez-Pandiello, 2015. "A quantitative analysis of reading habits," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-05-2015, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised May 2015.
- Fredrik Carlsen & Stefan Leknes, 2015. "For whom are cities good places to live?," Working Paper Series 16215, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- M. Baldini & C. Mazzaferro & P. Onofri, 2015. "Pension expectations and reality. What do Italian workers know about their future public pension benefits?," Working Papers wp1007, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Marianna Brunetti & Costanza Torricelli, 2015. "Second homes: households' life dream or (wrong) investment?," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 15105, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Bryan, Mark L. & Longhi, Simonetta, 2015. "Getting back into work after job loss: the role of partner effects," ISER Working Paper Series 2015-11, Institute for Social and Economic Research.