Report NEP-TID-2015-05-30This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sunil Kanwar & Bronwyn H. Hall, 2015. "The Market Value of R&D in Weak Innovation Regimes: Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 21196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fassio, Claudio & Montobbio, Fabio & Venturini, Alessandra, 2015. "How Do Native and Migrant Workers Contribute to Innovation? A Study on France, Germany and the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 9062, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aristei, David & Sterlacchini, Alessandro & Venturini, Francesco, 2015. "The effects of public supports on business R&D: firm-level evidence across EU countries," MPRA Paper 64611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Becker, Lasse & Bizer, Kilian, 2015. "Federalism and innovation support for small and medium-sized enterprises: Empirical evidence in Europe," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 245, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Johanna Vogel & Kurt Kratena & Kathrin Hranyai, 2015. "The Bias of Technological Change in Europe," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 98, WWWforEurope.
- Taalbi, Josef, 2015. "Development Blocks in Innovation Networks. The Swedish Manufacturing Industry, 1970-2007," MPRA Paper 64549, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 May 2015.