Report NEP-POL-2015-05-30This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:nip:nipewp:04/2015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Louis-Philippe Beland & Vincent Boucher, 2015. "Polluting Politics," Cahiers de recherche 1513, CIRPEE.
- Maarten C. W. Janssen & Mariya Teteryatnikova, 2015. "On the Positive Role of Negative Political Campaigning," Vienna Economics Papers 1506, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Jeanet Bentzen & Jacob Gerner Hariri & James A. Robinson, 2015. "The Indigenous Roots of Representative Democracy," NBER Working Papers 21193, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abhay Aneja & Marian Moszoro & Pablo T. Spiller, 2015. "Political Bonds: Political Hazards and the Choice of Municipal Financial Instruments," NBER Working Papers 21188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:764 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James A. Robinson & Ragnar Torvik & Thierry Verdier, 2015. "The Political Economy of Public Income Volatility: With an Application to the Resource Curse," NBER Working Papers 21205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lorenzo Casaburi & Ugo Troiano, 2015. "Ghost-House Busters: The Electoral Response to a Large Anti Tax Evasion Program," NBER Working Papers 21185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tangian, Andranik S., 2015. "Is the left-right alignment of parties outdated?," WSI Working Papers 198, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Marian Moszoro & Pablo T. Spiller & Sebastian Stolorz, 2015. "Rigidity of Public Contracts," NBER Working Papers 21186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suarez, Ronny, 2015. "How to model the impact of political risk," MPRA Paper 64559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ngoie, Ruffin-Benoît M. & Ulungu, Berthold E.-L., 2013.
"Choix social et préférence collective : analyse a posteriori de l’élection présidentielle de 2011 en République Démocratique du Congo
[Social choice and collective value: A posteriori analysis of 2," MPRA Paper 64538, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jan 2015.
- Louis-Philippe Beland & Ozkan Eren & Bulent Unel, 2015. "Politics and Entrepreneurial Activity in the U.S," Departmental Working Papers 2015-04, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Gründler, Klaus & Krieger, Tommy, 2015. "Democracy and growth: Evidence from SVMDI indices," Discussion Paper Series 131, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Becker, Lasse & Bizer, Kilian, 2015. "Federalism and innovation support for small and medium-sized enterprises: Empirical evidence in Europe," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 245, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Baker, Andrew, 2015. "The bankers’ paradox: the political economy of macroprudential regulation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61998, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Matthew E. Kahn & Kyle Barron, 2015. "The Political Economy of State and Local Investment in Pre-K Programs," NBER Working Papers 21208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pernille Parmer, 2014. "Natural Rerources and public Sector Wages," Working Paper Series 16114, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Gründler, Klaus & Krieger, Tommy, 2015. "Using support vector machines for measuring democracy," Discussion Paper Series 130, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Wang, Li & Menkhoff, Lukas & Schröder, Michael & Xu, Xian, 2015. "Politicians' promotion incentives and bank risk exposure in China," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 216, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- P. V. Krishna, 2014. "PARTICIPATION AND AWARENESS OF ELECTED WOMEN REPRESENTATIVES IN PRIs," Working papers 2014-03-14, Voice of Research.
- Arvinder Kaur, 2015. "Indian Liberals And Ineffectual Role In Politics," Working papers 2015-03-13, Voice of Research.