|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Università degli Studi del Molise (Molise University)https://www.unimol.it
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Belliggiano, Angelo & Staffieri, Simona, 2007. "Private label organic food products: profile and behaviour of Italian consumers characterized through a multivariate approach," MPRA Paper 44301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angelo Belliggiano & Maria Calabrese & Corrado Ievoli, 2017. "Piccole comunità , grandi progetti: esperienze di sviluppo rurale (neo-endogeno) a Castel Del Giudice (Is)," ECONOMIA E SOCIETÀ REGIONALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2017(1), pages 65-80.
- Ievoli Corrado & Belliggiano Angelo & Basile Roberto Giovanni, 2017. "The Spatial Patterns of Dairy Farming In Molise," European Countryside, De Gruyter Open, vol. 9(4), pages 729-745, December.
- Labianca, Marilena & De Rubertis, Stefano & Belliggiano, Angelo & Salento, Angelo, 2016. "Innovation in rural development in Puglia, Italy: critical issues and potentialities starting from empirical evidence," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 118(1), April.
- Anna Tartaglia & Angelo Belliggiano, 2001. "Consumo ittico e sviluppo dell'acquacoltura nel Mediterraneo: divari e competitività regionali attraverso l'analisi Shift-Share," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 6(2).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Angelo Belliggiano should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.