|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
School of Economics Manchester, United Kingdom
University of Manchester
: (0)161 275 4868
(0)161 275 4812
Manchester M13 9PL
RePEc:edi:semanuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Sergei Belkov & Igor V. Evstigneev & Thorsten Hens, 2017. "An Evolutionary Finance Model with a Risk-Free Asset," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 17-28, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Sergei Belkov & Igor V. Evstigneev & Thorsten Hens, 2017. "Nash Equilibrium Strategies and Survival Portfolio Rules in Evolutionary Models of Asset Markets," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 17-17, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Sergei Belkov & Igor V. Evstigneev & Thorsten Hens, 2017. "Evolutionary Finance Models with Short Selling and Endogenous Asset Supply," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 17-26, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Rabah Amir & Sergei Belkov & Igor V. Evstigneev, 2017. "Correlated Equilibrium in a Nutshell," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1706, Economics, The University of Manchester.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (3) 2018-08-20 2018-08-20 2018-08-20. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (2) 2017-03-12 2018-08-20. Author is listed
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (2) 2018-08-20 2018-08-20. Author is listed
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2018-08-20. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2017-03-12. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2017-03-12. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sergei Belkov should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.