Report NEP-HPE-2017-03-12This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duflo, Esther, 2017. "The Economist as Plumber," CEPR Discussion Papers 11881, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xu, Cheng-Gang, 2017. "Capitalism and Socialism: Review of Kornai's Dynamism, Rivalry, and the Surplus Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 11866, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jorg Bibow, 2017. "How Germany's Anti-Keynesianism Has Brought Europe to Its Knees," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_886, Levy Economics Institute.
- Vesely, Stepan & Wengström, Erik, 2017. "Risk and Cooperation: Experimental Evidence from Stochastic Public Good Games," Working Papers 2017:3, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Dold, Malte & Krieger, Tim, 2017. "Competition or conflict? Beyond traditional ordo-liberalism," Discussion Paper Series 2017-02, University of Freiburg, Wilfried Guth Endowed Chair for Constitutional Political Economy and Competition Policy.
- Aurélien Goutsmedt, 2017. "Thomas Sargent face à Robert Lucas : une autre ambition pour la Nouvelle Economie Classique," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17013, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Andrew Clark & Sarah Flèche & Richard Layard & Nattavudh Powdthavee & George Ward, 2017. "Origins of happiness," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 497, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jahnke, Björn & Fochmann, Martin & Wagener, Andreas, 2016. "Does the reliability of institutions affect public good contributions? Evidence from a laboratory experiment," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145646, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Neyestani, Behnam, 2017. "Principles and Contributions of Total Quality Mangement (TQM) Gurus on Business Quality Improvement," MPRA Paper 77282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perrons, Diane, 2017. "Social theory, economic geography, space and place: reflections on the work of Ray Hudson," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69672, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Marini, Marco A. & Corchon, Luis, 2016. "Handbook of Game Theory and Industrial Organization: An Introduction," MPRA Paper 77169, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hanappi, Hardy, 2016. "Capital after Capitalism The evolution of the concept of capital in the light of long-run sustainable reproduction of the species," MPRA Paper 77161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rabah Amir & Sergei Belkov & Igor V. Evstigneev, 2017. "Correlated Equilibrium in a Nutshell," Economics Discussion Paper Series 1706, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Vernon Henderson & Tim Squires & Adam Storeygard & David Weil, 2017. "The roles of nature and history in world development," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 501, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- von Stengel, Bernhard, 2016. "Recursive inspection games," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68299, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fausto, Cavalli & Mario, Gilli & Ahmad, Naimzada, 2017. "A New Approach to Contest Models," Working Papers 364, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 03 Mar 2017.