Gian Paolo Ansaloni
|First Name:||Gian Paolo|
(in no particular order)
Government of the United Kingdom - Defrahttp://defra.gov.uk/
Department of Economics
Egham, United Kingdom
44 (0)1784 44-3383
44 (0)1784 43-9534
Egham, Surrey TW20 0EX
RePEc:edi:derhbuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Everett, Tim & Ishwaran, Mallika & Ansaloni, Gian Paolo & Rubin, Alex, 2010. "Economic growth and the environment," MPRA Paper 23585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helen Skudder & Angela Druckman & John Cole & Alan McInnes & Ian Brunton-Smith & Gian Paolo Ansaloni, 2017. "Addressing the Carbon-Crime Blind Spot: A Carbon Footprint Approach," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 21(4), pages 829-843, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Everett, Tim & Ishwaran, Mallika & Ansaloni, Gian Paolo & Rubin, Alex, 2010.
"Economic growth and the environment,"
23585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ikechukwu A. ACHA & Emmanuel IKPE MICHAEL & Joseph M. ESSIEN, 2017. "Nigeria’s Investment Environment: Issues of Economic Growth and Development," Expert Journal of Finance, Sprint Investify, vol. 5, pages 1-11.
- Cuma Bozkurt & Yusuf Akan, 2014. "Economic Growth, CO2 Emissions and Energy Consumption: The Turkish Case," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(3), pages 484-494.
- Halkos, George & Psarianos, Iacovos, 2015. "The effect of including the environment in the neoclassical growth model," MPRA Paper 68050, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajapaksa, Darshana & Islam, Moinul & Managi, Shunsuke, 2017. "Natural capital depletion: The impact of natural disasters on inclusive growth," MPRA Paper 79277, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2017.
- Ionel Bostan & Mihaela Onofrei & Elena-Doina Dascalu & Bogdan Fîrtescu, 2016. "Impact of Sustainable Environmental Expenditures Policy on Air Pollution Reduction, During European Integration Framework," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(42), pages 286-286, May.
- Carillo, Felicetta & Maietta, Ornella Wanda, 2012. "The relationship between economic growth and environmental quality: the contributions of economic structure and agricultural policies," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 128206, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Isabel Gallego-Alvarez & Mª Purificación Vicente-Galindo & Mª Purificación Galindo-Villardón & Miguel Rodríguez-Rosa, 2014. "Environmental Performance in Countries Worldwide: Determinant Factors and Multivariate Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(11), pages 1-26, November.
- George HALKOS, 2012. "Environmental Pollution And Economic Development:Explaining The Existence Of An Environmental Kuznets Curve," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 6(6(18)/ Su), pages 148-159.
- Stefanescu, Răzvan & Dumitriu, Ramona, 2015.
"Creşterea economică a României între 1980 şi 2013
[The Economic Growth of Romania between 1980 and 2013]," MPRA Paper 61592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Wanner, 2015. "The New 'Passive Revolution' of the Green Economy and Growth Discourse: Maintaining the 'Sustainable Development' of Neoliberal Capitalism," New Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 21-41, February.
- Paola Gazzola, 2011. "Can environmental appraisal be truly interdisciplinary?," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(9), pages 1189-1208, January.
- Andreas, Jan-Justus & Burns, Charlotte & Touza, Julia, 2017. "Renewable Energy as a Luxury? A Qualitative Comparative Analysis of the Role of the Economy in the EU's Renewable Energy Transitions During the ‘Double Crisis’," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 81-90.
- Stephen Morse & Ioannis Vogiatzakis, 2014. "Special Edition: Environment in Sustainable Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(11), pages 1-5, November.
- İpek Melahat Yurttagüler & Sinem Kutlu, 2017. "An Econometric Analysis of the Environmental Kuznets Curve: The Case of Turkey," Alphanumeric Journal, Bahadir Fatih Yildirim, vol. 5(1), pages 115-126, June.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gian Paolo Ansaloni should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.