Vida Lina B. Alpuerto
|First Name:||Vida Lina|
International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
1201 Eye Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005-3915
RePEc:edi:ifprius (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Alpuerto, Vida & Norton, George W. & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger, 2008. "Economic Impact Analysis of Marker-Assisted Breeding in Rice," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6421, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Alpuerto, Vida & Norton, George W. & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger, 2008.
"Economic Impact Analysis of Marker-Assisted Breeding in Rice,"
2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida
6421, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Birthal, Pratap Singh & Nigam, Shyam N. & Narayanan, A.V. & Kareem, K.A., 2012. "Potential Economic Benefits from Adoption of Improved Drought-tolerant Groundnut in India," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 25(1).
- Galli, Fabrizio & Naseem, Anwar & Singla, Rohit, 2012. "Welfare Effects of Herbicide-Tolerant Rice Adoption in Brazil," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126886, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Naseem, Anwar & Singla, Rohit, 2013.
"Ex Ante Economic Impact Analysis of Novel Traits in Canola,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(2), August.
- Singla, Rohit & Naseem, Anwar, 2012. "Ex-Ante Economic Impact Analysis of Novel Traits in Canola," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126773, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Khondoker A. Mottaleb & Roderick M. Rejesus & MVR Murty & Samarendu Mohanty & Tao Li, 2017. "Benefits of the development and dissemination of climate-smart rice: ex ante impact assessment of drought-tolerant rice in South Asia," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 22(6), pages 879-901, August.
- Yaw B. Ansah & Emmanuel A. Frimpong & Eric M. Hallerman, 2014. "Genetically-Improved Tilapia Strains in Africa: Potential Benefits and Negative Impacts," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(6), pages 1-25, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vida Lina B. Alpuerto should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.