NAC Analytica Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
RePEc:edi:nacnukz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Zarina Adilkhanova, 2021. "Financial frictions and productivity: Firm-level evidence from Kazakhstan," NAC Analytica Working Paper 23, NAC Analytica, Nazarbayev University, revised Mar 2022.
- Nurdaulet Abilov & Alisher Tolepbergen & Aizhan Bolatbayeva & Zarina Adilkhanova & Erlan Konebayev & Zhandos Ybrayev, 2020. "An Economic Response to COVID-19," NAC Analytica Staff Notes 1, NAC Analytica, Nazarbayev University, revised Apr 2020.
- Zarina Adilkhanova & Aruzhan Nurlankul & Aizat Token & Berk Yavuzoglu, 2020. "Trade credit and financial crises in Kazakhstan," NAC Analytica Working Paper 15, NAC Analytica, Nazarbayev University, revised Jan 2021.
- Zarina Adilkhanova, 2020. "Spatial concentration and firm-level productivity in Kazakhstan," NAC Analytica Working Paper 14, NAC Analytica, Nazarbayev University, revised Apr 2021.
- Zarina Adilkhanova, 2019. "Microlevel Analyses of DSGE Model Parameters: Evidence from Kazakhstan," NAC Analytica Working Paper 2, NAC Analytica, Nazarbayev University, revised Jul 2020.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (4) 2020-08-24 2021-04-19 2021-04-19 2021-10-04. Author is listed
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (2) 2021-04-19 2022-09-12. Author is listed
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (2) 2021-04-19 2022-09-12. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (2) 2021-04-19 2022-09-12. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2021-04-19
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2020-08-24
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2021-04-19
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2021-10-04
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2020-08-24
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2021-04-19
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2021-10-04
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2021-04-19
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Zarina Adilkhanova should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.