Report NEP-CFN-2021-04-19This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Filomeni, Stefano & Modina, Michele & Tabacco, Elena, 2021. "Trade Credit and Firm Investments: Empirical Evidence from Italian Cooperative Banks," Essex Finance Centre Working Papers 30149, University of Essex, Essex Business School.
- Evzen Kocenda & Ichiro Iwasaki, 2021. "Bank Survival Around the World: A Meta-Analytic Review," Working Papers IES 2021/09, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2021.
- William Connell Garcia & Victor Ho, 2021. "What Types of Firms Become Illiquid as a Result of COVID-19? A Firm-Level Perspective Using French Data," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 136, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Merike Kukk & Natalia Levenko, 2021. "Alternative financing and the non-performing loans of the corporate sector in Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2020-6, Bank of Estonia, revised 08 Apr 2021.
- Hoang, Daniel & Silbereis, Fabian & Stengel, Raphael, 2021. "Do nonfinancial firms hold risky financial assets? Evidence from Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 149, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Management.
- Bartel, Ann P. & Rossin-Slater, Maya & Ruhm, Christopher J. & Slopen, Meredith & Waldfogel, Jane, 2021. "The Impact of Paid Family Leave on Employers: Evidence from New York," IZA Discussion Papers 14262, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Agosto, Arianna & Ahelegbey, Daniel Felix & Giudici, Paolo, 2020. "Tree Networks to assess Financial Contagion," MPRA Paper 107066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zarina Adilkhanova & Aruzhan Nurlankul & Aizat Token & Berk Yavuzoglu, 2020. "Trade credit and financial crises in Kazakhstan," NAC Analytica Working Paper 15, NAC Analytica, Nazarbayev University, revised Jan 2021.
- Asongu, Simplice & Odhiambo, Nicholas, 2020. "Information Asymmetry and Insurance in Africa," MPRA Paper 107136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge M. Uribe & Jose E. Gomez-Gonzalez & Jorge Hirs-Garzón, 2021. ""Interdependent Capital Structure Choices and the Macroeconomy"," IREA Working Papers 202107, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2021.
- Kuang-Liang Chang & Charles Ka Yui Leung, 2021. "How did the asset markets change after the Global Financial Crisis?," GRU Working Paper Series GRU_2021_004, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.