Report NEP-FDG-2021-04-19This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-FDG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Asongu, Simplice & Nnanna, Joseph & Acha-Anyi, Paul, 2020. "The Openness Hypothesis in the Context of Economic Development in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Moderating Role of Trade Dynamics on FDI," MPRA Paper 107135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reviewed By: Javed Ahmad Khan, 2020. "Mahmoud Sami Nabi: Making the Tunisian Resurgence, Reviewed By: Javed Ahmad Khan مراجعة كتاب: خلق النهضة التونسية - تأليف: محمود سامي نابي," Book reviews and book reports published in the Journal of King Abdulaziz University: Islamic Economics. 1724, King Abdulaziz University, Islamic Economics Institute..
- Olivier Cattaneo & Cécilia Piemonte, 2021. "Transition Finance Compendium: Challenges and recommendations for the Development Assistance Committee," OECD Development Co-operation Working Papers 94, OECD Publishing.
- Laurent Le Maux, 2021. "Book's review: Mary O'Sullivan (2016), Dividends of Development – Securities Markets in the History of US Capitalism, 1866–1922, Oxford University Press," Working Papers hal-03183717, HAL.
- NISHIOKA Shuichiro & OKUBO Toshihiro & TANAKA Mari, 2021. "Regional Banking and Plant Survival in Japan," Discussion papers 21021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ring, Marius, 2019. "Entrepreneurial Wealth and Employment: Tracing Out the Effects of a Stock Market Crash," MPRA Paper 107020, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Apr 2021.
- Alvaro Aguirre, 2021. "Optimal Spending and Saving Strategies for Commodity-Rich Countries," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 909, Central Bank of Chile.
- OGAWA Eiji & Pengfei LUO, 2021. "Macroeconomic Effects of Global Policy and Financial Risks," Discussion papers 21020, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Nicolas Himounet & Francisco Serranito & Julien Vauday, 2021. "Uncertainty is bad for Business. Really?," Working Papers 2021.03, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Roman Garcia & Dimitri Lorenzani & Daniel Monteiro & Francesco Perticari & Bořek Vašíček & Lukas Vogel, 2021. "Financial Spillover and Contagion Risks in the Euro Area in 2007-2019," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 137, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- William Gatt & Noel Rapa & Luca Brugnolini, 2020. "MEDSEA-FIN A DSGE model of the Maltese economy with housing and financial frictions," CBM Working Papers WP/04/2020, Central Bank of Malta.
- Jorge M. Uribe & Jose E. Gomez-Gonzalez & Jorge Hirs-Garzón, 2021. ""Interdependent Capital Structure Choices and the Macroeconomy"," IREA Working Papers 202107, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2021.
- Susanto Basu & Giacomo Candian & Ryan Chahrour & Rosen Valchev, 2021. "Risky Business Cycles," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 1029, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Can Sever & Emekcan Yucel, 2020. "Macroprudential Policy and Elections: What Matters? Abstract:," Working Papers 2020/01, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Evzen Kocenda & Ichiro Iwasaki, 2021. "Bank Survival Around the World: A Meta-Analytic Review," Working Papers IES 2021/09, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2021.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Michael G. Jacobides & Samuel Stern, 2021. "Mapping a Sector’s Scope Transformation and the Value of Following the Evolving Core," Staff Reports 963, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Filomeni, Stefano & Modina, Michele & Tabacco, Elena, 2021. "Trade Credit and Firm Investments: Empirical Evidence from Italian Cooperative Banks," Essex Finance Centre Working Papers 30149, University of Essex, Essex Business School.
- Zarina Adilkhanova & Aruzhan Nurlankul & Aizat Token & Berk Yavuzoglu, 2020. "Trade credit and financial crises in Kazakhstan," NAC Analytica Working Paper 15, NAC Analytica, Nazarbayev University, revised Jan 2021.
- Merike Kukk & Natalia Levenko, 2021. "Alternative financing and the non-performing loans of the corporate sector in Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2020-6, Bank of Estonia, revised 08 Apr 2021.
- Adeabah, David & Asongu, Simplice & Andoh, Charles, 2020. "Remittances, ICT and Pension Income Coverage: The International Evidence," MPRA Paper 107139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erik Vardanyan, 2019. "Do Remittances Worsen Export Diversification?," Working Papers 10, Central Bank of the Republic of Armenia.
- Asongu, Simplice & Odhiambo, Nicholas, 2020. "Information Asymmetry and Insurance in Africa," MPRA Paper 107136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elsa Assiaty de L. A. Agostinho & Raquel M. Gaspar, 2021. "Efficiency of Microfinance Institutions:analysis of Southern African Development Community (SADC) member countries," Working Papers REM 2021/0172, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Federico, Domenica & Grazioli, Riccardo & Milioli, Maria Adele & Notte, Antonella & Poletti, Lucia, 2021. "Financial and social inclusion in Europe," EIF Working Paper Series 2021/72, European Investment Fund (EIF).