|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Istituto di Ricerca sulla Crescita Economica Sostenibile (IRCrES) Moncalieri, Italy
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
Via Real Collegio, 30 10024 - Moncalieri TO
RePEc:edi:cerisit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Software
- Giovanni Cerulli & Antonio Zinilli, 2014. "datanet: A Stata procedure to facilitate dataset organization for network analysis," Italian Stata Users' Group Meetings 2014 02, Stata Users Group.
- Andrea Filippetti & Petros Gkotsis & Antonio Vezzani & Antonio Zinilli, 2020. "Are innovative regions more resilient? Evidence from Europe in 2008–2016," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 37(3), pages 807-832, October.
- Emanuela Reale & Antonio Zinilli, 2017. "Evaluation for the allocation of university research project funding: Can rules improve the peer review?," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 190-198.
- Antonio Zinilli & Giovanni Cerulli, 2017. "datanet: a Stata routine for organising a dataset for network analysis purposes," International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(4), pages 454-462.
- Antonio Zinilli, 2016. "Competitive project funding and dynamic complex networks: evidence from Projects of National Interest (PRIN)," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 108(2), pages 633-652, August.
- Antonio Zinilli & Giovanni Cerulli, 2015. "DATANET: Stata module to facilitate dataset organization for network analysis purposes," Statistical Software Components S458033, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2017.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Giovanni Cerulli & Antonio Zinilli, 2014.
"datanet: A Stata procedure to facilitate dataset organization for network analysis,"
Italian Stata Users' Group Meetings 2014
02, Stata Users Group.
- Ayu Pratiwi & Aya Suzuki, 2017. "Effects of farmers’ social networks on knowledge acquisition: lessons from agricultural training in rural Indonesia," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 6(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Emanuela Reale & Antonio Zinilli, 2017.
"Evaluation for the allocation of university research project funding: Can rules improve the peer review?,"
Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 190-198.
- Marco Seeber, 2020. "How do journals of different rank instruct peer reviewers? Reviewer guidelines in the field of management," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 122(3), pages 1387-1405, March.
- Pan, Wenhui & Zhao, Pengwei & Qin, Chunxiu & Ding, Xianfeng, 2020. "How do new members affect the relationship between principal investigator’s network position and academic output of granted funds?," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 78(C).
- Giovanni Abramo & Ciriaco Andrea D’Angelo & Emanuela Reale, 2019. "Peer review versus bibliometrics: Which method better predicts the scholarly impact of publications?," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 121(1), pages 537-554, October.
Sorry, no citations of software components recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Antonio Zinilli should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.