Nam Hoai Vu
Department of Economics Birmingham, United Kingdom
University of Birmingham
Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TT
RePEc:edi:debhauk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Oleksandr Talavera & Nam Vu, 2020. "Inventory Shock and Price-Setting," Discussion Papers 20-14, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Oleksandr Talavera & Nam Vu, 2020. "Quality of Goods and Price Setting for CPUs," Discussion Papers 20-23, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Hiep Ngoc Luu & Vu Quang Trinh & Nam Hoai Vu, 2017. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Accelerate the Vietnamese Economic Growth? A Simultaneous Equations Approach," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 51(4), pages 331-345, October-D.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Hiep Ngoc Luu & Vu Quang Trinh & Nam Hoai Vu, 2017.
"Does Foreign Direct Investment Accelerate the Vietnamese Economic Growth? A Simultaneous Equations Approach,"
Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 51(4), pages 331-345, October-D.
- Kikuchi, Tomoo & Yanagida, Kensuke & Vo, Huong, 2018. "The effects of Mega-Regional Trade Agreements on Vietnam," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 4-19.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nam Hoai Vu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.