Henry L. Vega
Schar School of Policy and Government Arlington, Virginia (United States)
George Mason University
: (703) 993-2280
Founders Hall, Fifth Floor, 3351 Fairfax Drive, MS 3B1, Arlington, VA 22201
RePEc:edi:ipgmuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters Books
- Henry Vega, 2008. "Transportation Costs of Fresh Flowers: A Comparison across Major Exporting Countries," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3432, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Henry Vega, 2008.
"The Transportation Costs of Fresh Flowers: A Comparison between Ecuador and Major Exporting Countries,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
2502, Inter-American Development Bank.
repec:idb:brikps:48178 is not listed on IDEAS
repec:idb:brikps:9293 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vega, Henry, 2008. "Air cargo, trade and transportation costs of perishables and exotics from South America," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 324-328.
- Button, Kenneth & Vega, Henry, 2007. "The Uses of the “Temporal-Fares-Offered Curve” in Air Transportation," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 46(2).
- Henry L. Vega, 2014. "Air Cargo Services and the Export Flows of Developing Countries," Advances in Airline Economics,in: The Economics of International Airline Transport, volume 4, pages 199-234 Emerald Publishing Ltd.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Button, Kenneth & Vega, Henry, 2007.
"The Uses of the “Temporal-Fares-Offered Curve” in Air Transportation,"
Journal of the Transportation Research Forum,
Transportation Research Forum, vol. 46(2).
- Pitfield, D.E., 2008. "Some insights into competition between low-cost airlines," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 5-14.
- Clark, Robert & Vincent, Nicolas, 2012. "Capacity-contingent pricing and competition in the airline industry," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 7-11.
- Mumbower, Stacey & Garrow, Laurie A. & Newman, Jeffrey P., 2015. "Investigating airline customers’ premium coach seat purchases and implications for optimal pricing strategies," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 53-69.
- Salanti, Andrea & Malighetti, Paolo & Redondi, Renato, 2012. "Low-cost pricing strategies in leisure markets," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 249-256.
- Moreno, Luis & Ramon, Ana & Pedreño, Andrés, 2015. "The Development of Low-cost Airlines and Tourism as a Competitiveness Complementor: Effects, Evolution and Strategies," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 3(4), pages 262-274.
- Mantin, Benny & Koo, Bonwoo, 2009. "Dynamic price dispersion in airline markets," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 1020-1029, November.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
- Kenneth Button & Henry Vega & Peter Nijkamp (ed.), 2010.
"A Dictionary of Transport Analysis,"
Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3078.
- Dobruszkes, FrÃ©dÃ©ric & Givoni, Moshe & Vowles, Timothy, 2017. "Hello major airports, goodbye regional airports? Recent changes in European and US low-cost airline airport choice," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 50-62.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Henry L. Vega should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.