Low–cost pricing strategies in leasure markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry A & Taylor, William E, 1981.
"Panel Data and Unobservable Individual Effects,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1377-1398, November.
- Anjos, Miguel F. & Cheng, Russell C. H. & Currie, Christine S. M., 2005. "Optimal pricing policies for perishable products," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 166(1), pages 246-254, October.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Button, Kenneth & Vega, Henry, 2007. "The Uses of the “Temporal-Fares-Offered Curve” in Air Transportation," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-18.
- Kristopher S. Gerardi & Adam Hale Shapiro, 2009. "Does Competition Reduce Price Dispersion? New Evidence from the Airline Industry," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 117(1), pages 1-37, February.
- Peter Forsyth & Kenneth Button & Peter Nijkamp (ed.), 2002. "Air Transport," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2265.
- Malighetti, Paolo & Paleari, Stefano & Redondi, Renato, 2009. "Pricing strategies of low-cost airlines: The Ryanair case study," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 195-203.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:1:p:36-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- James D. Dana Jr., 1999. "Equilibrium Price Dispersion Under Demand Uncertainty: The Roles of Costly Capacity and Market Structure," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 30(4), pages 632-660, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moreno-Izquierdo, L. & Ramón-Rodríguez, A. & Perles Ribes, J., 2015. "The impact of the internet on the pricing strategies of the European low cost airlines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(2), pages 651-660.
- repec:eee:touman:v:47:y:2015:i:c:p:152-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Melis, Giuseppe & Piga, Claudio A, 2016. "Are all online hotel prices created dynamic? An empirical assessment," MPRA Paper 75896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- DomÃnguez-Menchero, J. Santos & Rivera, Javier & Torres-Manzanera, Emilio, 2014. "Optimal purchase timing in the airline market," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 137-143.
- Cirer-Costa, Joan Carles, 2017.
"Estrategias de fijación y ofuscación de precios en los hoteles de sol y playa
[Pricing and obfuscation strategies for sun and beach hotels]," MPRA Paper 81823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:touman:v:54:y:2016:i:c:p:502-512 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cattaneo, Mattia & Malighetti, Paolo & Morlotti, Chiara & Redondi, Renato, 2016. "Quantity price discrimination in the air transport industry: The easyJet case," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1-8.
- Malighetti, Paolo & Redondi, Renato & Salanti, Andrea, 2014. "Competitive vs. monopolistic routes: Are fares so different?," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 3-8.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:64:y:2017:i:pa:p:91-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Gaggero, Alberto A. & Piga, Claudio A., 2015.
"Airline pricing under different market conditions: Evidence from European Low-Cost Carriers,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 152-163.
- Volodymyr Bilotkach & Alberto A. Gaggero & Claudio A. Piga, 2011. "Airline Pricing under Different Market Conditions: Evidence from European Low-Cost Carriers," Working Paper series 47_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Volodymyr Bilotkach & Alberto A. Gaggero & Claudio A. Piga, 2012. "Airline Pricing under Different Market Conditions: evidence from European Low-Cost Carriers," Discussion Paper Series 2012_01, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2012.
- repec:eee:transa:v:112:y:2018:i:c:p:60-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moreno, Luis & Ramon, Ana & Pedreño, Andrés, 2015. "The Development of Low-cost Airlines and Tourism as a Competitiveness Complementor: Effects, Evolution and Strategies," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 3(4), pages 262-274.
- Beria, Paolo & Grimaldi, Raffaele & Debernardi, Andrea & Ferrara, Emanuele & Laurino, Antonio, 2014. "Spatial and scenario analyses of long distance coach transport in Italy," MPRA Paper 54739, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:touman:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:23-34 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsprice differentiation; price discrimination; market segmentation; dynamic pricing; low cost carriers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:brh:wpaper:1007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (University of Bergamo Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diberit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.