İktisadi, İdari ve Sosyal Bilimler Fakültesi İstanbul, Turkey
RePEc:edi:iinistr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Mehmet Altuntaş & Emre Kılıç & Şevket Pazarcı & Alican Umut, 2022. "Borsa İstanbul Alt Endekslerinde Etkin Piyasa Hipotezinin Test Edilmesi: Fourier Kırılmalı ve Doğrusal Olmayan Birim Kök Testlerinden Kanıtlar," Journal of Research in Economics, Politics & Finance, Ersan ERSOY, vol. 7(1), pages 169-185.
- Buket Altınoz & Alican Umut, 2022. "The Relationship of Exchange Rate and Oil Price Volatilities with Stock Returns: Evidence from Borsa Istanbul Sector Indexes," Istanbul Journal of Economics-Istanbul Iktisat Dergisi, Istanbul University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 72(72-1), pages 385-405, June.
- Caner Ozdurak & Alican Umut & Tugba Ozay, 2022. "The Interaction of Major Crypto-assets, Clean Energy, and Technology Indices in Diversified Portfolios," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 12(2), pages 480-490, March.
- Emre Kilic & Ersin Yavuz & Sevket Pazarci & Alican Umut, 2021. "Analysis of the Effect of Energy Consumption on Current Account Deficit Using Panel Data: Evidence from the Organization of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation," Journal of Economic Policy Researches, Istanbul University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 8(2), pages 277-291, July.
- Barbu Mihai Constantin Razvan & Diaconescu Dragos Laurentiu & Umut Alican & Popescu Marius Catalin, 2019. "Consumer Perception Of A Sport Brand. Study Case At The Sport Club Municipal Craiova," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 5, pages 75-85, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alican Umut should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.