|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(80%) ΔΗΜΟΣΙΑ ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΗ ΗΛΕΚΤΡΙΣΜΟΥ (ΔΕΗ) (PUBLIC POWER CORPORATION)http://www.dei.gr/
(20%) Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB)Athens, Greece
: +30 1 8203250
76, Patission Street, Athens 104 34
RePEc:edi:auebugr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Theodorou, Petros & Florou, Giannoula, 2008. "Manufacturing strategies and financial performance--The effect of advanced information technology: CAD/CAM systems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 107-121, February.
- Theodorou, Petros & Karyampas, Dimitrios, 2008. "Modeling the return and volatility of the Greek electricity marginal system price," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2601-2609, July.
- Petros Theodorou, 2004. "A DSS Model that Aligns Business Strategy and Business Structure with Advanced Information Technology: A Case Study," Journal of Cases on Information Technology (JCIT), IGI Global, vol. 6(1), pages 157-176, January.
- Manthou, Vassiliki & Vlachopoulou, Maro & Theodorou, Petros, 1996. "The implementation and use of material requirements planning system in Northern Greece: A case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-3), pages 187-193, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Theodorou, Petros & Florou, Giannoula, 2008.
"Manufacturing strategies and financial performance--The effect of advanced information technology: CAD/CAM systems,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 107-121, February.
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Subramanian, Nachiappan & Papadopoulos, Thanos, 2017. "Information technology for competitive advantage within logistics and supply chains: A review," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 14-33.
- Beynon, Malcolm J & Jones, Paul & Pickernell, David & Packham, Gary, 2016. "A NCaRBS analysis of SME intended innovation: Learning about the Don’t Knows," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 59(PA), pages 97-112.
- Pérez-Méndez, José Antonio & Machado-Cabezas, Ángel, 2015. "Relationship between management information systems and corporate performance," Revista de Contabilidad - Spanish Accounting Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 32-43.
- Delis, Manthos D., 2010.
"Competitive conditions in the Central and Eastern European banking systems,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 268-274, October.
- Delis, Manthos D, 2008. "Competitive conditions in the Central and Eastern European banking systems," MPRA Paper 13890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samoilenko, Sergey & Osei-Bryson, Kweku-Muata, 2013. "Using Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) for monitoring efficiency-based performance of productivity-driven organizations: Design and implementation of a decision support system," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 131-142.
- Theodorou, Petros & Karyampas, Dimitrios, 2008.
"Modeling the return and volatility of the Greek electricity marginal system price,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2601-2609, July.
- Moreno, Fermín & Martínez-Val, José M., 2011. "Collateral effects of renewable energies deployment in Spain: Impact on thermal power plants performance and management," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6561-6574, October.
- Sharma, Susan Sunila, 2010. "The relationship between energy and economic growth: Empirical evidence from 66 countries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 3565-3574, November.
- Kalantzis, Fotis & Sakellaris, Kostis, 2012. "Investigating the Impact of the Greek Electricity Market Reforms on its Day-Ahead Market Prices," MPRA Paper 37794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Petros Theodorou should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.