Ovidiu Laurian Simina
|OP 1 - CP 372 010145 Bucharest 1 Romania|
(91%) Centrul de Studii ale Migratiei si Mobilitatii Timişoara - SISEC (Timisoara Center for Migration and Mobility Studies - SISEC)http://www.migratie.ro
(9%) Facultatea de Economie şi de Administrare a Afacerilor Timişoara, Romania
Universitatea de Vest
: 004 0256 592506
004 0256 5925002
Str. J.H.Pestalozzi nr. 16, 300115, Timisoara
RePEc:edi:feuvtro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Silasi, Grigore & Simina, Ovidiu Laurian, 2008. "Romania and the new economy of migration: costs, decision, networks, development," MPRA Paper 41937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silasi, Grigore & Simina, Ovidiu Laurian, 2007. "The Bitter Taste of Strawberry Jam: Distortions on Romanian Labour Market beyond 2007," MPRA Paper 11184, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2008.
- Silasi, Grigore & Simina, Ovidiu Laurian, 2007. "Romania, a Country in Need of Workers? The Bitter Taste of “Strawberry Jam”," MPRA Paper 14855, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Apr 2009.
- Silasi, Grigore & Simina, Ovidiu Laurian, 2006. "Migration, Mobility and Human Rights at the Eastern Border of the European Union - Space of Freedom and Security," MPRA Paper 12273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geiger, Martin & Ruspini, Paolo & Baldwin-Edwards, Martin & van Krieken, Peter & Nicolescu, Luminita & Constantin, Daniela-Luminita & Ghetau, Vasile, 2006. "The Romanian Journal of European Studies No.4/2005," MPRA Paper 1590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silasi, Grigore & Simina, Ovidiu Laurian, 2006. "Europe, Space of Freedom and Security. Migration and mobility: Assets and challenges for the enlargement of the European Union," MPRA Paper 2793, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Apr 2007.
- Ovidiu SIMINA, 2005. "Next in Line – Romanians at the Gates of the EU (emigrants, border control, legislation)," Labor and Demography 0510008, EconWPA.
- Simina, Ovidiu Laurian, 2005. "Romania, Part of the European Area of Freedom, Security and Justice (Migration, Asylum, Borders)," MPRA Paper 23004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Silasi, Grigore & Simina, Ovidiu Laurian, 2006.
"Migration, Mobility and Human Rights at the Eastern Border of the European Union - Space of Freedom and Security,"
12273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roman, Monica & Voicu, Cristina, 2010. "Some Socio-Economic Effects of Labour Migration on the Sending Country. Evidence from Romania," MPRA Paper 23527, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2010.
- Monica ROMAN & Maria Denisa VASILESCU, 2016. "Explaining the Migration Intentions Of Romanian Youth: Are Teenegers Different?," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(4), pages 69-86, December.
- Zizi Goschin & Monica Roman & Aura Popa, 2011. "Determinants of Romanian International Migrants' Remittances," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1001, European Regional Science Association.
- Mihaela Simionescu & Yuriy Bilan & Grzegorz Mentel, 2017. "Economic Effects of Migration from Poland to the UK," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 19(46), pages 757-757, August.
- Zizi GOSCHIN & Monica ROMAN, 2012. "Determinants of the remitting behaviour of Romanian emigrants in an economic crisis context," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3, pages 87-103, December.
- Roman, Monica & Popescu, Madalina Ecaterina, 2014. "The effects of training on Romanian migrants’ income: a propensity score matching approach," MPRA Paper 63251, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2014.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ovidiu Laurian Simina should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.