Report NEP-MIG-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gil S. Epstein & Odelia Heizler, 2007. "Illegal Migration, Enforcement and Minimum Wage," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0708, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Anna Maria Mayda, 2007. "International migration: A panel data analysis of the determinants of bilateral flows," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0707, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Silasi, Grigore & Simina, Ovidiu Laurian, 2006. "Europe, Space of Freedom and Security. Migration and mobility: Assets and challenges for the enlargement of the European Union," MPRA Paper 2793, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Apr 2007.
- Mendoza, Jorge Eduardo, 2006.
"Determinantes macroeconómicos regionales de la migración mexicana
[Regional macroeconomic determinants of Mexican migration]," MPRA Paper 2860, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Hildebrand, Vincent A. & Sinning, Mathias, 2007. "A Comparative Analysis of the Nativity Wealth Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 2772, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Steven Stillman & David C. Maré, 2007. "The Impact of Immigration on the Geographic Mobility of New Zealanders," Working Papers 07_05, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Louka T. Katseli & Robert E.B. Lucas & Theodora Xenogiani, 2006. "Policies for Migration and Development: A European Perspective," OECD Development Centre Policy Briefs 30, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:gdm:wpaper:1006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Saks, Raven E. & Wozniak, Abigail, 2007. "Labor Reallocation over the Business Cycle: New Evidence from Internal Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 2766, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Blanchflower & Jumana Saleheen & Chris Shadforth, 2007. "The impact of the recent migration from Eastern Europe on the UK economy," Discussion Papers 17, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Paul W. Miller & Barry R. Chiswick, 2006. "Why is the Payoff to Schooling Smaller for Immigrants?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Anh Tram Le & Paul W. Miller & Barry R. Chiswick, 2006. "The Immigrant-Native Born Earnings Gap in the US: a Quantile Regression Analysis and International Comparison," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Nordin, Martin & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2007. "The Income Gap Between Natives and Second Generation Immigrants in Sweden: Is Skill the Explanation?," IZA Discussion Papers 2759, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David M. Cutler & Edward L. Glaeser & Jacob L. Vigdor, 2007. "When Are Ghettos Bad? Lessons from Immigrant Segregation in the United States," NBER Working Papers 13082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vicente Royuela & Miguel Vargas, 2007. "Defining housing market areas using commuting and migration algorithms.Catalonia (Spain) as an applied case study," IREA Working Papers 200707, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2007.
- Tullao, Tereso Jr. S. & Cortez, Michael Angelo A., 2006. "Issues and Prospects on the Movement of Natural Persons and Human Capital Development in the Philippine-American Economic Relations," Discussion Papers DP 2006-07, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- M.A.B. Siddique, 2006. "Immigration and Trade: How Important is the link? Evidence from Australia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-08, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Aeberhardt, Romain & Pouget, Julien, 2007. "National Origin Wage Differentials in France: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 2779, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tor Eriksson & Niels Westergaard-Nielsen, 2007. "Wage and Labor Mobility in Denmark, 1980-2000," NBER Working Papers 13064, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anesi, Vincent & De Donder, Philippe, 2007. "Party Formation and Racism," CEPR Discussion Papers 6281, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alesina, Alberto & Giuliano, Paola, 2007. "The Power of the Family," IZA Discussion Papers 2750, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:oec:devaab:30-fr is not listed on IDEAS anymore