Migration, Mobility and Human Rights at the Eastern Border of the European Union - Space of Freedom and Security
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J & Gordon, David B, 1983.
"A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural Rate Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(4), pages 589-610, August.
- Robert J. Barro & David B. Gordon, 1981. "A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural-Rate Model," NBER Working Papers 0807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leeper, Eric M., 1991. "Equilibria under 'active' and 'passive' monetary and fiscal policies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 129-147, February.
- Carlo Cottarelli, 1998. "The Nonmonetary Determinants of Inflation; A Panel Data Study," IMF Working Papers 98/23, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zizi Goschin & Monica Roman & Aura Popa, 2011. "Determinants of Romanian International Migrants' Remittances," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1001, European Regional Science Association.
- Roman, Monica & Voicu, Cristina, 2010. "Some Socio-Economic Effects of Labour Migration on the Sending Country. Evidence from Romania," MPRA Paper 23527, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2010.
- Monica ROMAN & Maria Denisa VASILESCU, 2016. "Explaining the Migration Intentions Of Romanian Youth: Are Teenegers Different?," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(4), pages 69-86, December.
- repec:aes:amfeco:v:46:y:2017:i:19:p:757 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zizi GOSCHIN & Monica ROMAN, 2012. "Determinants of the remitting behaviour of Romanian emigrants in an economic crisis context," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3, pages 87-103, December.
- Roman, Monica & Popescu, Madalina Ecaterina, 2014. "The effects of training on Romanian migrants’ income: a propensity score matching approach," MPRA Paper 63251, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2014.
More about this item
Keywordsmigration; mobility; asylum; human rights; European Union; border; migration space; EU enlargement policymaking; European identity; migration governance; migration management; EU decision-making; Europe; Romania; Eastern border; Schengen; justice; freedom; security; home affairs; migration networks; labour markets; employment; immigration; illegal migration; Central and Eastern Europe; social capital; distortions; need for esteem; migration research;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .